Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do not brag about your grades to foids (studycelling tip). They will hate you.

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
This is a mistake I still continue to make. You will be hated by everyone and 0 chance of getting a gf.

If you brag and humiliate foids and if you're not 6 feet your charisma is over.

Studycel guys. You can get a good car and hookers every week.

do not brag about anything to anybody, some people will start trying to impede your progress

Foids hate high IQ intellectuals as it is.

On the flip side, if you're good looking and brag about grades, foids will ask for "tutoring sessions" at their house.

I once laughed at a foid because she wrote 2+5=8 instead of 7:feelshaha:.She never looked or talked to me again.When chad teases a foid,it's quirky and funny but when incel does it it's creepy:foidSoy::foidSoy:

My grades were alwayss shit anyway

do not brag about anything to anybody, some people will start trying to impede your progress

Indeed.

Tile

I remember a time when I thought being smart and competent would get me women's attention. How delusional...

karılar nota mı bakar amk.

You could be a really smart scientist or cure some disease and nobody would give a shit if you're an ugly male.

My grades are dogshit so it doesn’t even matter and so is my sat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back