Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Do not buy the new Spider-Man game; it’s gone fully woke

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
I’ve been watching a gameplay video of Spider-Man 2, and I’ve seen enough wokeness in the first 2 hours to convince me that Sony is beyond redemption and can’t make a game without injecting wokeness every 5 minutes.

The first thing that happens is in an early mission where some multiracial street gang is robbing a gun club. Peter goes on a ridiculous anti-gun tirade about how gun clubs don’t belong in the city and how we need “complement clubs” instead. Yeah, Peter, it’s real easy for you to say that no one needs guns when you’re a superhero that can eat bullets and punch through brick walls.

Then, Peter gets cucked hard by MJ (who is now a butter face), she refuses to move in with him, so she can “focus on her career” and then gives Harry a kiss on the cheek (and Peter a kiss on the cheek too rather than the lips).

Not long after, Harry offers Peter a job at Oscorps new science facility, which is focused on utopian liberal projects like developing GMO crops (oh, and the game has a throwaway line about these GMO crops being “ethical”) and climate engineering.

Just like God of War 2018, this is a case of developers making a good original game and then turning the wokeness dial to 11 in the sequel. I’ve loved Spider-Man since I was a kid and really liked the 2018 Spider-Man game, but I’m steering far clear of this game. Keep in mind that this is just based on the first 2 or so hours of the game; I shudder to imagine what monstrosities are lurking in the rest of the game. Sony, Insomniac, you suck.

Other woke elements: JJ Jameson is even more of a “conservative” caricature, all the villains or soon-to-be villains so far are white males, the principal of Miles school is a sassy black woman with no hair, the game forces a deaf black girl with zero personality as Miles love interest.

EDIT: For those coming across this thread just now: Yes, there is even more wokeness as the game goes on. The college fair Miles goes to has a Planned Parenthood booth advertising abortion services to teenagers. There's an entire mission where Miles is simping for Black Cat and helping her escape with her girlfriend to Paris. Ukraine flags everywhere. Characters have been uglified, Mary Jane in particular looks like she just got a facial reconstruction from Mr. Magoo.

I can't respond to everyone, so here is my response to the most common midwit comment I see defending this game: Basic pattern recognition skills go a long way in realizing how far the overton window has been pushed in gaming. Using woke newspeak in an unironic context makes you woke.

Last edited:
God damn it, let's just say that we must abstain from modern gayming, no need for a wall of text

I wonder if maybe this is just a reflection of what New York City is like. You said "urban cities or liberal enclaves."

It’s Sony’s Iron Law of Sequels:

1. make a great console exclusive
  2. ruin it with a massive injection of Wokeness and subversion in the sequel: TLOU2, Horizon Forbidden West, God of War Ragnarok and now Spider-Man are all manifestations of this law.
It’s clear that a directive went down when all of these games were in development to make them turn out like this.

qqqq
I’ve been watching a gameplay video of Spider-Man 2, and I’ve seen enough wokeness in the first 2 hours to convince me that Sony is beyond redemption and can’t make a game without injecting wokeness every 5 minutes.

The first thing that happens is in an early mission where some multiracial street gang is robbing a gun club. Peter goes on a ridiculous anti-gun tirade about how gun clubs don’t belong in the city and how we need “complement clubs” instead. Yeah, Peter, it’s real easy for you to say that no one needs guns when you’re a superhero that can eat bullets and punch through brick walls.

Then, Peter gets cucked hard by MJ (who is now a butter face), she refuses to move in with him, so she can “focus on her career” and then gives Harry a kiss on the cheek (and Peter a kiss on the cheek too rather than the lips).

Not long after, Harry offers Peter a job at Oscorps new science facility, which is focused on utopian liberal projects like developing GMO crops (oh, and the game has a throwaway line about these GMO crops being “ethical”) and climate engineering.

I skipped around a bit and then stumbled on the YouTuber doing an early side mission where you have to solve a puzzle at a collection of “BIPOC” murals. Yes, the game drops that word multiple times, and its pronunciation in the game is enough to make me physically ill.

Just like God of War 2018, this is a case of developers making a good original game and then turning the wokeness dial to 11 in the sequel. I’ve loved Spider-Man since I was a kid and really liked the 2018 Spider-Man game, but I’m steering far clear of this game. Keep in mind that this is just based on the first 2 or so hours of the game; I shudder to imagine what monstrosities are lurking in the rest of the game. Sony, Insomniac, you suck.

Other woke elements: JJ Jameson is even more of a “conservative wack job” caricature, all the villains or soon-to-be villains so far are white males, the principal of Miles school is a sassy black woman with no hair, the game forces a deaf black girl with zero personality as Miles love interest.

EDIT: For those coming across this thread just now: Yes, there is even more wokeness as the game goes on. The college fair Miles goes to has a Planned Parenthood booth advertising abortion services to teenagers. There's an entire mission where Miles is simping for Black Cat and helping her escape with her girlfriend to Paris. Ukraine flags everywhere. The Spanish language version uses gender-neutral words that don't exist in Spanish. There are pride flags everywhere, such as when you first go into the science center and look at the scientists' desks. There are lots of other woke details in the environment, like all gender bathrooms. Characters have been uglified, Mary Jane in particular looks like she just got a facial reconstruction from Mr. Magoo.

I can't respond to everyone, so here is my response to the most common midwit comment I see defending this game: Basic pattern recognition skills go a long way in realizing how far the overton window has been pushed in gaming. BIPOC is a prime example, the game goes out of its way to force this word which only exists in urban cities or liberal enclaves right into your face. Using woke newspeak in an unironic context makes you woke.
It has great graphics though.

I refuse to give sony any money, they haven't had quality since ps3 days and their only decent exclusive is bloodborne. Might aswell just buy the old ps3 shit from a third party and avoid anything new from that soulless company.

I skipped around a bit and then stumbled on the YouTuber doing an early side mission where you have to solve a puzzle at a collection of “BIPOC” murals. Yes, the game drops that word multiple times, and its pronunciation in the game is enough to make me physically ill.

Other woke elements: JJ Jameson is even more of a “conservative wack job” caricature, all the villains or soon-to-be villains so far are white males, the principal of Miles school is a sassy black woman with no hair, the game forces a deaf black girl with zero personality as Miles love interest.

EDIT: For those coming across this thread just now: Yes, there is even more wokeness as the game goes on. The college fair Miles goes to has a Planned Parenthood booth advertising abortion services to teenagers. There's an entire mission where Miles is simping for Black Cat and helping her escape with her girlfriend to Paris. Ukraine flags everywhere. The Spanish language version uses gender-neutral words that don't exist in Spanish. There are pride flags everywhere, such as when you first go into the science center and look at the scientists' desks. There are lots of other woke details in the environment, like all gender bathrooms. Characters have been uglified, Mary Jane in particular looks like she just got a facial reconstruction from Mr. Magoo.

I can't respond to everyone, so here is my response to the most common midwit comment I see defending this game: Basic pattern recognition skills go a long way in realizing how far the overton window has been pushed in gaming. BIPOC is a prime example, the game goes out of its way to force this word which only exists in urban cities or liberal enclaves right into your face. Using woke newspeak in an unironic context makes you woke.
Brutal. Unfortunately that's the way all media is heading.

Keep in mind that this is just based on the first 2 or so hours of the game; I shudder to imagine what monstrosities are lurking in the rest of the game.
maury-laughing.gif

Paris. Ukraine flags everywhere. The Spanish language version uses gender-neutral words that don't exist in Spanish. There are pride flags everywhere
people worshipping smelly anal sex

Thanks for the digest OP. I had heard the name of the game while I was conversing with normies, but I'd never had impetus to form my own opinions.
Trend I've and many others have noticed is modern gaming is terrible and should not receive continued support if things are to return to a more respectful conduct between consumer and producer.
Things that will never happen volume 203581. The decline just can't seem to stop.

Last edited:
It’s clear that a directive went down when all of these games were in development to make them turn out like this
Whoever could be the mind behind that. Truly a wonder.

:foidSoy:

Society is fucked.

Why is a Japanese gaming company trying so hard to cater to American liberals?

The moment I saw Morales I decided not to play it

The only way for soyny to somewhat redeem themselves is to release hatred on PlayStation but sadly they never will

nice run down of the product. clear and cohesive points.

I refuse to give sony any money, they haven't had quality since ps3 days and their only decent exclusive is bloodborne. Might aswell just buy the old ps3 shit from a third party and avoid anything new from that soulless company.
they cant even make good products anymore.

No shit. The first game was woke too but fellow “gamers” didn’t know what it was back then.

The game itself looks super fun albeit slightly repetitive. The character models also look hideous but that’s just your usual Snoy.

I regret getting a PS5, nothing good on it.

Hope for Chinese and Russian companies to push (((western))) companies out of the market of everything.

I just cope with GTA 5 online

Jesus motherfucking Christ that game sounds nauseatingly woke and preachy!!!!! Fuck that. Thank you for the review, I won't give that game my time of day.
I don't play games anymore, and if I do, its old shit. I want fantasy settings - either in space or some medieval-like world. And if there are foids in the game, I want them half naked and to have cartoonishly exaggerated curves
The first Onimusha is also based --- the main character is the samurai Samanosuke, but at one point you control a kunoichi (female ninja) called Kaede, but its only a short amount of time of the game. Throughout the rest of the game, she basically gets sent off on errands by Samanosuke, always replying Wakatta! (got it! in Japanese) before obediently running off. That wouldn't fly now.

MJ is ugly as fuck here. Doesn't even look like a girl to me, she looks like she transitioned into female

Just like God of War 2018, this is a case of developers making a good original game and then turning the wokeness dial to 11 in the sequel.
The early God of War games were gigabased. The recent God of War basically turned Kratos into a :soy:

Other woke elements: JJ Jameson is even more of a “conservative” caricature, all the villains or soon-to-be villains so far are white males, the principal of Miles school is a sassy black woman with no hair, the game forces a deaf black girl with zero personality as Miles love interest.

EDIT: For those coming across this thread just now: Yes, there is even more wokeness as the game goes on. The college fair Miles goes to has a Planned Parenthood booth advertising abortion services to teenagers. There's an entire mission where Miles is simping for Black Cat and helping her escape with her girlfriend to Paris. Ukraine flags everywhere. Characters have been uglified, Mary Jane in particular looks like she just got a facial reconstruction from Mr. Magoo.

I can't respond to everyone, so here is my response to the most common midwit comment I see defending this game: Basic pattern recognition skills go a long way in realizing how far the overton window has been pushed in gaming. Using woke newspeak in an unironic context makes you woke.
I just saw the same exact post on reddit, was that you or did you copy it?

textures and game developed by the ((()))

No shit all these new games are jewed and trash I only play Old classic games

Usual mass appeal soy game that will be succeeded by games of an even soy-ier variety.

I hear they removed the woke shit from the middle east version of the game, is there any way to buy that?

there's also a dedicated mission where you play as morales and help 2 faggot ethnics confess their love to eachother jfl.

spiderman in the 60's used to call his enemies dirty commies and beat them to death it's so fucked.

Society is fucked.

Why is a Japanese gaming company trying so hard to cater to American liberals?
their digital branches are hardly any japanese, since day of PS4 weimerican lobby has taken over starting with pushing for more common intel architecture processors and thrusting weimerica-focused themes in gaymes than what some creative team would wish to do otherwise; by this time Sony as a brand is effectively run by weimerican jews and their goys

It's been fucked since the first game considering they made MJ into some stupid Lois Lane journalist girl who has her own FUCKING MISSIONS IN A SPIDER-MAN GAME. Along with Miles whose existence is a literal blight upon anything spider-man related who also had his own missions before he even GOT HIS OWN FUCKING SPIDER POWERS. So yeah you pay for a console exclusive Spider-man game behind the company who made all this cool shit like Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, and Sunset Overdrive only to spend an entire hour total playing as a fucking civilian MJ or Miles or even more if you do the lame environment side quests for Harry.

The game was already cucked from the beginning considering they got Yuri Lowenthal for Spider-man anyway. His retarded high pitched voice was a death knell for the entire series and what would happen after. Spider-man debuted in the 60s and is so old he could be public domain soon. Why does Peter sound like a whiny cornball bitch and share the same voice as Sasuke or Ben 10 it just makes all the movie game moments seem ridiculous because I have to hear his faggot voice wail when I can't stand it.

Even his moveset is cucked in that they even give him this lame capoeria type shit or whatever the fuck he is doing with his legs despite the fact that Spider-man has always been a heavy hitter who could easily punch holes through peoples heads if he wanted to. There is literally no excuse for his retarded kicking shit because he doesn't even use his free hands to web while doing it. It only adds to the embarrasement since they give him this stupid "athletic" build that makes him look like a gymmaxxed retard.

I mean seriously look at any comic panel of John Romita (Senior) Spider-man and compare it to PS4 Spidey. Comics version mogs him into the fucking ground and for what purpose? Why is PS4 Spidey so lean and have narrow shoulders? He is a fucking superhero and one of the oldest he shouldn't need to be this unimpressive looking. It's the stuff of fucking fantasy and PS4 Spider-man just looks like some asshole you'd see at the gym which makes the idea of Sony movie game faggots handling superhero shit disgusting because we already have enough cinema slop with the retarded MCU.

Last edited:
Disappointed, but not surprised considering everything nowadays is nothing but woke propaganda and faggotry.

Do you think marvel just now became "woke"? What does woke even mean in this context? Where has the Overton window been pushed from?

I wonder if maybe this is just a reflection of what New York City is like. You said "urban cities or liberal enclaves."
I live in nyc and every part except for multiracial gangs is accurate to the faggotry that you see here (no gangs are multiracial jfl)