Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do not move out. Do not spend money. Lie to your parents and tell them what they want to hear. YOU CANNOT AFFORD MORE STRESS OR CONFLICT

Well in Finland you can get apartment without a job so here it doesn't matter that much

What does speak against just buying a van or motorhome and avoiding that way the whole renting or buying a house distaster? Just curious, maybe I will live in a car in the near future.
Do whatever you want if it's cheap and you can afford if it you lose your main source of income.

I fucking hate the fact that buying a house these days (even a shitty/small one) means you're enslaving yourself for decades to pay for it
You won't if you buy an old shitty cottage in the forest with no modern amenities. Who cares about those anyway, being away from normies is a blessing regardless.

If i was human, i would stay with my parents until i saved enough for a house. Why rent and give away money i could use to put toward a home?

Renting is a trap for stupid people.

But im a gorilla, therefore i won't need to worry about housing, as i live in a forest.
Good to know you can get on wifi in the forest in case I have to move.

Just unabombermaxx and live in a shack in the middle of a forest tbh, all you would need is food and a source of water

Hard to explain a doll with parents, though not impossible.

Honestly if your parents mostly leave you alone it's ideal, but a lot of incels have helicopter ones that won't leave them alone.

Also not living in the ghetto helps with the trashy foids.

Save your money. Don't try to swim against the ocean.

B9E2BFD4 74A6 4BD7 86BD BF8E0AFBBCC5

I fucking hate the fact that buying a house these days (even a shitty/small one) means you're enslaving yourself for decades to pay for it

Meanwhile boomers could buy a large house and pay it off in just a couple of years

:feelsbadman:
This is what happens when cities get more crowded, foreign investors keep buying houses they don't live in, and banks loan people money when they can't afford housing (which is one of the causes of the market crash over a decade ago).
That requires a driver licence.
Go get one lmao. Not that I have one, but after corona lockdowns I will ascend and driver's licencemaxxx

this is the smartest thing to do.

Trench IQ. Plenty of affordable places in America if you are willing to Ghettomaxx or Countrymaxx.

You're right. I tried. I was depressed but not stupid. I knew as shitty as it was then it only would get worse. Still, I got kicked out before I was 20 and left homeless, no matter how hard I tried to please them.
If i was human, i would stay with my parents until i saved enough for a house. Why rent and give away money i could use to put toward a home?

Renting is a trap for stupid people.

But im a gorilla, therefore i won't need to worry about housing, as i live in a forest.

View attachment 292674
This was my plan at one point ...

Good thread, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back