Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do people actually believe the sub8 law?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
This one I can’t get my head wrapped around. Lately I’ve been seeing sub8 law being spoken about more and more. Thought people were joking but there are actual users that think this is real. All jokes aside how can someone actually believe in the sub8 law, it makes no sense.

The only people who believe that are fakecels who are chads/high tier normies

I believe in sub 6 law.

Wait 2030s. 7ft will be the new norm

Even average fuckers can find partner but uggo men? Nah mang

@Inceldom Victim 8 ft will be norm at 2050s. 2030s are early for that. But still suifuel

sub8 to get anything above a 4. sure.

No but to the extent that betabuxxers aren't gonna be actually respected by foids I can kind of see it.

Because there fakecel HTNs or chadlites

It's quite simple... :feelshmm:

1-4: It's over :blackpill:
5-7: It's possible to get a relationship (might need to betabuxx + settle for 3/10 landwhale + no guarantee you won't get cucked) :feelsclown:
8+: Chad slayer :chad:

It is that way on Tinder. In real life they may respond to comply with the social norms but won't lead to anything sexual. Women don't give sex to sub8 without conditions. There is always obvious or non obvious reasons. Obvious: he is 8+, non-obvious: e.g. fucks her teacher to get high grades, fucks a rich men to climb the social ladder etc. etc.

sub8 is law if your non NT

I say it just as a joke. Because exaggerating is funny to me. But sub 5 is legit

I say it just as a joke. Because exaggerating is funny to me. But sub 5 is legit
this is the only thing I can agree with. To some degree a 6/10 will have a harder time to get a girl than a 7/10 and so on but when ur below that 5/10 its done.

All jokes aside how can someone actually believe in the sub8 law, it makes no sense.
Sub8 is law:

1. On tinder
2. In Clubs
3. In bars

And in these situations its getting to be sub9 is law

I believe it because only 2 to 5 percent of guys get matches on apps and females rating guys backs this up how they feel. Some even admit they find 90% plus of guys to be physically gross

This one I can’t get my head wrapped around. Lately I’ve been seeing sub8 law being spoken about more and more. Thought people were joking but there are actual users that think this is real. All jokes aside how can someone actually believe in the sub8 law, it makes no sense.
It's pretty tame compared to 2018-2019 where basically 70%of the threads in ID were retards talking about "muh sub8 chad only" :feelstastyman:

Most of those guys were fakecel scum whom rightfully been banned :society:

Assuming that the average man is 5'10, 5/10 face, 5 inch dick...

He will have 0 success in bars, clubs, and tinder. However, he can LTR a becky if he's willing to be a beta-provider by paying for meals, dates, presents, etc. She will probably cheat on him every so often with a chad but that's just something he'll have to put up with if he wants to get sex.

fuck should I know
what I DO know is you can't use tinder data a basis for anything when the MtoF ratio is like 1000 to 0.5 :feelshaha:
lol ye I get Chad has It easy ofc, thats a well known thing but to say that everyone that isn't Chad suffers immensely is too much imo. Sub 5 imo is more accurate

@Zer0/∞ GTFIH, more copers thinking that a HTN is actually on the same type of level as a truecel and would be ignored by foids! :feelsclown:

lol ye I get Chad has It easy ofc, thats a well known thing but to say that everyone that isn't Chad suffers immensely is too much imo. Sub 5 imo is more accurate
I see young 5/10 dudes with girlfriends on the street

lifefuel honestly I wanna run out and ageflex and steal their holes :feelshaha:

Sub 8 is law looks is everything

No, it's a cope told by people that overdosed on the black pill. It should be sub3 law, not sub8. If a guy is a 4-7/10, he can still get a girlfriend if he does self improvement. The redpill works for those guys.

No, it's a cope told by people that overdosed on the black pill. It should be sub3 law, not sub8. If a guy is a 4-7/10, he can still get a girlfriend if he does self improvement. The redpill works for those guys.
4/10 is truecel

sub8 to get anything above a 4. sure.
It is that way on Tinder. In real life they may respond to comply with the social norms but won't lead to anything sexual. Women don't give sex to sub8 without conditions. There is always obvious or non obvious reasons. Obvious: he is 8+, non-obvious: e.g. fucks her teacher to get high grades, fucks a rich men to climb the social ladder etc. etc.
Sub8 is law:

1. On tinder
2. In Clubs
3. In bars

And in these situations its getting to be sub9 is law
and its a wrap, in social circle situations i would say being 5/10 and NT is enough. I dont see average guys getting girls in random situations subway/ supermarket or park so i assume you gotta be outstandingly goodlooking to get the attention from toilets. Sub4 will always fail no matter what especially non NT (expertise from personal experience)

I fall on the 3/10 area, highly doubt if I was a 7/10 I'd even know incels.is.

Sub8s still have chances to betabuxx unlike sub5s who are pretty much fucked

Last edited:
and its a wrap, in social circle situations i would say being 5/10 and NT is enough. I dont see average guys getting girls in random situations subway/ supermarket or park so i assume you gotta be outstandingly goodlooking to get the attention from toilets. Sub4 will always fail no matter what especially non NT (expertise from personal experience)
I mean sub5 foids WOULD BE chad only if they could
but 8+ man who can slay on tinder and in bars/clubs does not give one fuck about a sub5 foid

but if you are in a uni class as a sub5 and approach a sub5 foid you probably get it
IF you are NT

and she's not a tinder whore
but again.... since there are SO FEW FOIDS on tinder... your odds gotta be pretty good there?

so 80% of men aren't in relationships correct?
I always imagined the scale to be nonlinear. Out of 125 girls in my school there were only 2-3 10s, and for males it would be even steeper for obvious reasons.

Real Incel at this point is either just a truecel or a 25+ oldcell who is not in school and has no social circle
Or non NT

but if you are in a uni class as a sub5 and approach a sub5 foid you probably get it
IF you are NT
i dont know uni but after 14 years old i never witnessed a average dude getting a girl in class ngl not even chads (maybe sex but i wouldnt know or didnt notice)

i dont know uni but after 14 years old i never witnessed a average dude getting a girl in class ngl not even chads (maybe sex but i wouldnt know or didnt notice)
that's to be expected
there is the redpill argument here but make it simpler by just saying men should date at LEAST 5 years younger
you have the confidence that way and get points for being older

but once you are 25+ and have no social context for talking you're pretty much fucked
mid 20s foids are going to want to see you have your own apartment, car, degree, job etc

although MOST do not have those things :feelshaha: