Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people actually get visited by the police for posting here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Over the last few months i've seen several users claim that they were visited by the police and even the FBI for the posts they made here. They usually say it so casually though so this has to be a larp, right?
I am kinda well known I just can’t say who I am because I think it’s a rule break on this forum lol. But I was visited by the fbi back in February for posting on here. That should tell you who I am. Probably.

JoinedJul 9, 2022Posts253Online2d 19h 11m

LARP

Yeah the FBI and shit have much bigger fish to fry

Over the last few months i've seen several users claim that they were visited by the police and even the FBI for the posts they made here. They usually say it so casually though so this has to be a larp, right?
Well known? :feelswhat:

@City Morgue what is this shit?

@City Morgue are you a popular nigger youtuber? Fakecel shit.

I always sell the guns they give me for beer money instead of shooting up the places they tell me... It's a good gig.

Read my old posts from early 2021 I got raided they hit both my parents house

Doubt it. If so it would be very rare and you'd probably have to borderline send a beacon out for it. I never have. If anything most would just be domestic checks I imagine. Being a lonely virgin male isn't illegal (yet).

No
And if they visit you it wont be for being incel :feelsokman:

i was monitored by my country's police force.
shit was wild, like those bourne movies.

No

[Insert big boss / Snake avi... except your profile is private....]
Story checks out :feelsokman:
i am not even joking or larping, i got really monitored.
I created a thead on it long ago in 2020.

It’s always possible if one posts that he will kill someone or something like that, no matter in which part of the internet. There is also a online-police who looks after cyber crimes and if you get reported by someone, they might look after you.

It’s always possible if one posts that he will kill someone or something like that, no matter in which part of the internet. There is also a online-police who looks after cyber crimes and if you get reported by someone, they might look after you.
Yeah this pretty much I said something glowie asf so don’t say glowie shit I guess

Martyros or whatever his name was apparently got raided by matrix's law enforcement for saying he'll go ER but i don't know if he had an account here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back