Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do people here not have any contact to women at all?

darktriad_cel

darktriad_cel

Recruit
★★★
Like not even in a platonic level?

Ik men will always wanna have sex with them but don’t you even get friendzoned?

From threads I’m seeing here it’s leading me to believe ppl here are honestly not even interacting with any women

Zero contact. Whats the point anyway in being friends with foids if they don't want to fuck with you? Only to entertain them and be their emotional support between their Chad fuck sessions.

Well.. I used to have a female friend. But then she kept talking about her man and it pissed me off so I stopped talking to her. And the one before that did the same. They only saw me as some gay male friend. One if her girls.

I'd rather die all alone

I reversed engined search your pfp no results

Zero contact. Whats the point anyway in being friends with foids if they don't want to fuck with you? Only to entertain them and be their emotional support between their Chad fuck sessions.
Well.. I used to have a female friend. But then she kept talking about her man and it pissed me off so I stopped talking to her. And the one before that did the same. They only saw me as some gay male friend. One if her girls.

I'd rather die all alone
Yeah makes sense tbh

If that's you then you don't belong here

Jfl ofc not that’s my buddy he has private insta
Why are you using your buddy on a incel forum full of men seems to me your here to laugh at our suffering or trying to get questioned about your pfp to boost your ego but if it's really not you my bad

I have interacted with many women and the result is the same: rejection.

By the way, you are either a foid or a fakecel.

In any case, kill yourself

I do have contact with some but they either are my family or want nothing to do with me

I have

But everytime I post anything people start getting pissed :feelsbadman:

I have interacted with many women and the result is the same: rejection.

By the way, you are either a foid or a fakecel.

In any case, kill yourself
I can tell they aren't one of us it's just a feeling but I won't push it

t. normie faggot who came from looksmax which he found from Tik Tok

Why are you using your buddy on a incel forum full of men seems to me your here to laugh at our suffering or trying to get questioned about your pfp to boost your ego but if it's really not you my bad
Stop being so ducking insecure. His pfp should make you feel nothing.

I don't know what a woman is

Is it something like a painting or an ivory box?

I don't interact with women or men, only my parents and my brother

I can tell they aren't one of us it's just a feeling but I won't push it
Don't worry, this retard will give himself away sooner or later, he doesn't even have the iq necessary to larp.

Don't worry, this retard will give himself away sooner or later, he doesn't even have the iq necessary to larp.

No contact at all, past 6 yrs i had like 5 interactions with foids at most, it is what it is not going to invest time into foid that at the end will refuse me, even if i wanted to its not possible for me.

No contact at all, past 6 yrs i had like 5 interactions with foids at most, it is what it is not going to invest time into foid that at the end will refuse me, even if i wanted to its not possible for me.
Your pfp is inspiring, now I'm considering taking a flight and spending 6 years hiding from foids in a small bunker in Afghanistan

Your pfp is inspiring, now I'm considering taking a flight and spending 6 years hiding from foids in a small bunker in Afghanistan
Nickelodeon Trying GIF by Paramount+

I'm guessing people on looksmax.org, including you, aren't ugly enough, so they get women interested in talking to them, so that's why you are surpised...

No hate though, this is just my guess. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

I'm guessing people on looksmax.org, including you, aren't ugly enough, so they get women interested in talking to them, so that's why you are surpised...

No hate though, this is just my guess. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
I would say if I wasn’t so autistic maybe I’d get some girl to give the ugly guy (me) a chance untill she cucked me

But I’m literally so autistic it doesn’t matter

I don't have friends or hang out with anyone never mind female friends.