Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people legit break controllers from ragequitting or it's just an expression?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I've ragequit sometimes but never broken a controller. That shit is expensive so breaking them just because you lost a stupid game seems one of the dumbest ideas ever. If you're that mad that you lost punch something soft (pillow, bed, sofa, etc.) instead of throwing your expensive controller to the wall or snapping it in half. Don't care if it was accidental have some self control dammit kek.

Some people just have no self control and launch expensive things across the room in anger. Being low inhib is brutal.

over for controllercels

People who play videotoys are not exactly mature.

Some people just have no self control and launch expensive things across the room in anger. Being low inhib is brutal.
Me

My younger cousin destroyed over 7 controllers because of Fifa and his mom buys him a new one every time

My younger cousin destroyed over 7 controllers because of Fifa and his mom buys him a new one every time
Kek my parents would tell me to fuck off and save from my allowance to buy a new one if I had done that as a teencel

Kek my parents would tell me to fuck off and save from my allowance to buy a new one if I had done that as a teencel
Same. My parents get mad when im just slightly aggressive over vidya and if i would actually destroy a control i would have to buy one with my own schekels. Meanwhile this little shit can do whatever he wants and gets his new controllers paid every single time

I broke 2 controllers, my monitor and my phone over vidya

Not my controllers but my disks.

Some got smashed into a wall, put under my rug while I jumped on them, got bite marks, I even broke two.

But that was in my teen years, I'm a mature person now.