Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do people nowadays just hate long hair? Got yelled at again.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Just went on a beer run and got yelled at again it´s the third time in under 3 weeks and this time I was dressed normal in flat nike shoes, blue jeans and a black zip hoodie so do they yell at me because I have long thick hair and it doesn´t fit these men´s normie standards or is it because I am small as fuck or both what gives!?

Seriously if it happens one more time I will start to carry a palm sized rock in my right front pocket and move my phone to the left pocket in case it happens again and I have time to react, I got the idea many years ago as a teen but since it only happened with years between them I figured it wasn´t worth it but now it seems like it is.

They yelled at you because they didn't like how you look?

They yelled at you because they didn't like how you look?
Beats me, I am also small as shit so that might attribute to it because they don´t see me as a threat but I looked like a complete normie today except I havent had my hair cut in over a year.

Beats me, I am also small as shit so that might attribute to it because they don´t see me as a threat but I looked like a complete normie today except I havent had my hair cut in over a year.
Society doesn't see manlets as human. Fucking brutal.

How tall are you

170cm with very small bone density e.g. 5.3inch/13.5cm wrists so I am pretty petite I suppose.

Weird tbh
Very much so considering it´s only happened a few times in my life but three of them in less than three weeks.

They are haunting you at this point

it's because your ugly tbhngl
Hair length actually looks good on chad so nobody gives a fuck unless it's a trucel manlet who has it

No they probably just hate you tbh

They are haunting you at this point
But it seems to be different people although this time and last time I think it might have been the same ones, hm...

An ugly, non threatening male is a target regardless of reason.

But I actually don´t think my face is THAT ugly

I think it´s more small none threatening male so I am an easy target especially since there are always in groups.
Being small as a male is a death sentence, I feel you brother. Only model tier face could save, even then you'd be at risk of getting thugmogged.

Being small as a male is a death sentence, I feel you brother. Only model tier face could save, even then you'd be at risk of getting thugmogged.
Totally agree you would still have to move aside for larger males even tall guys on this forum has said so many times that they mogged Chad faces short guys by having them move aside. It´s hard being stuck in the middle not hot enough for the girls and not tall/big enough to me respected.

They picked on you because you were alone, I have experienced this many times, they want to flex their ego on a vulnerable person, humans are vile.

They picked on you because you were alone, I have experienced this many times, they want to flex their ego on a vulnerable person, humans are vile.
But I don´t think I am vile! :'(

Carry some type of legal weapon(s).

Then stand up straight and have as good of posture as possible.

It might help.

The idea is to seem dangerous.

Used to have long hair until I was 16, like really long. I had some stupid comments about it but most people insulted me for my height and acne

I would be jealous of a guy with long and thick hair tbh.

Cuz Ur ugly. Chad can dress up in pink and rainbow and have a man bun or long hair like yours and nobody gon shout at him.

Btw you dress exactly like I do lol

Carry some type of legal weapon(s).

Then stand up straight and have as good of posture as possible.

It might help.

The idea is to seem dangerous.
It´s not legal here not even a pepper spray, in Demark you are not allowed to defend yourself.
Cuz Ur ugly
I am not ugly, I am just average looking imo.

It´s not legal here not even a pepper spray, in Demark you are not allowed to defend yourself.

I am not ugly, I am just average looking imo.
My condolences.

Are socks legal?
Is metal coins legal?

Put coins in sock and whack them with it. It's called a sap.

Have you ever been confused with a girl?

Just went on a beer run and got yelled at again it´s the third time in under 3 weeks and this time I was dressed normal in flat nike shoes, blue jeans and a black zip hoodie so do they yell at me because I have long thick hair and it doesn´t fit these men´s normie standards or is it because I am small as fuck or both what gives!?

Seriously if it happens one more time I will start to carry a palm sized rock in my right front pocket and move my phone to the left pocket in case it happens again and I have time to react, I got the idea many years ago as a teen but since it only happened with years between them I figured it wasn´t worth it but now it seems like it is.
Could it be your clothes?

I have longer than usual hair and I never get told anything. But I do wear somewhat expensive clothing.

Could it be your clothes?

I have longer than usual hair and I never get told anything. But I do wear somewhat expensive clothing.
As I mentioned I was wearing regular clothes that day so it couldn´t be that.

Are you beard/chinstrap maxxed?
No I shave because I hate bodyhair it´s disgusting and reminds me of how old I am I just want to be a child.

Same tbh

Brutally over
Being a child was simple and fun all the time and it was exciting discovering the world like rolling over a log studying the insects or looking at plants etc. now all is discovered and everything is about responsibilities "life" is so incredibly boring and triviel now I just want to go back.

I tried to grow my hair .everyone started bagging me to cut it short and make fun of it sarcastically. Same happened to my friend with brown long hair. We're both unathletic ugly mentally ill manlets .

My hair is like 5 inches long rn and I'm norwood 5 or something, I've stopped caring, now the cold will come so it's comfy to have hair.

I also have long hair. Never been yelled at or harassed for it, but i am expecting it will happen someday.
But my mom sure does love telling me how much i need a haircut lol.
Don't believe what normies say about you, the Jews control them and are trying to make everyone look the same.

Oy vey goyim, cut your hair and become mixed race

This is true, they did it because I am small and I was alone so it was an easy way to boost their ego when there was no danger even if they would run into me another time.