Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how often do you see people on drugs in your city ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
There is a drug epidemic going on in my small city . The new HHC vapes made it too easy for youngsters to get high and it turns them into zombies. Tonight I entered a store to buy cigarettes when I stumbled upon a teen who was visibly on drugs. He was running and forgot to close the door 2 times since I entered the store at the same time as him. The cashier even commented about it and ranted on how often he sees this behavior as a person who works night shifts.

I see people on drugs almost anytime I go outside and I can't lie I used to be addicted to HHC vapes myself but I quit them since they did more harm than good for me. Made me paranoid and each time I got high I wished I could sober up again the paranoia was too much to handle and the thing with HHC vapes is that they are much more potent than regular weed and easier to hook on since they leave no smell and to be honest hitting a vape pen is the easiest task in the world no rolling , no bullshit you have to deal with just press a button and you get hammered.

This is quite literally a "legal" crack. "legal" because it's not actually legal and police officers possess the right to confiscate your vape if they caught you with it but you won't really get in trouble for it since you can legally purchase it if they caught you driving while on this substance things are different of course since alcohol is also legal to purchase.

Synthetic drugs such as HHC, THC-O and CBD have turned into gateway drugs for most zoomers.

Interesting to hear that. Sometimes I view drugged people, but keep in mind I live in a small town.

Interesting to hear that. Sometimes I view drugged people, but keep in mind I live in a small town.
same. Back in the day it was rare to see someone who was on drugs but the new vapes are easy to acquire and they act like crack in some way. Synthetic drugs are not a joke they are a getaway drug for other hard drugs. I used to be a regular user of such vapes so I know.

same. Back in the day it was rare to see someone who was on drugs but the new vapes are easy to acquire and they act like crack in some way. Synthetic drugs are not a joke they are a getaway drug for other hard drugs. I used to be a regular user of such vapes so I know.
Interesting to hear that.

There is a drug epidemic going on in my small city . The new HHC vapes made it too easy for youngsters to get high and it turns them into zombies. Tonight I entered a store to buy cigarettes when I stumbled upon a teen who was visibly on drugs. He was running and forgot to close the door 2 times since I entered the store at the same time as him. The cashier even commented about it and ranted on how often he sees this behavior as a person who works night shifts.

I see people on drugs almost anytime I go outside and I can't lie I used to be addicted to HHC vapes myself but I quit them since they did more harm than good for me. Made me paranoid and each time I got high I wished I could sober up again the paranoia was too much to handle and the thing with HHC vapes is that they are much more potent than regular weed and easier to hook on since they leave no smell and to be honest hitting a vape pen is the easiest task in the world no rolling , no bullshit you have to deal with just press a button and you get hammered.

This is quite literally a "legal" crack. "legal" because it's not actually legal and police officers possess the right to confiscate your vape if they caught you with it but you won't really get in trouble for it since you can legally purchase it if they caught you driving while on this substance things are different of course since alcohol is also legal to purchase.

Synthetic drugs such as HHC, THC-O and CBD have turned into gateway drugs for most zoomers.
A lot now, my hometown has less drugs because it was more affluent and suburban but now it’s just oldcel drug addicts and young uni student alcoholics

You think HHC? Is causing this? You don’t know shit about codeine or lean that they are using

i stick to dry herb because it ruins tolerance less.

You think HHC? Is causing this? You don’t know shit about codeine or lean that they are using
in my country codeine and lean are not popular at all. Lean is straight up nigger culture inspired drug that teens in america used to abuse but I don't think that it is that popular anymore.

Not often but I know where they are