Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How I lost my virginity and got manipulated by a sociopath

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I regret losing it. Beforehand I always held the illusion that my first time would be with the man I'd stay with forever: my prince charming. In reality what happened is I got used as a quick fuck for some manipulative fuckboy. So how it started is when I was in class at community college. The class was for social science. Completely and utterly boring and I was zoning out but I noticed this cute guy. He had the most gorgeous blue eyes, a perfect little nose, an amazing jaw line and gorgeous long blonde and curly hair. I couldn't believe how cute he was. It's hard to even describe.

Now I'm autistic so I have difficulty making eye contact but for him I managed and summoned my strength. We made eye contact and he smiled before looking back at his phone and ignoring me. I thought it was over but later after class he waved at me and told me to come over to the parking lot later at 5 PM. I was so excited. I was really going to go on a date with this adorable guy! I made sure to pick out my best sports bra that made me look much bigger than I am, got the cutest pair of leggings I own and spent about two hours on makeup. Finally when I got there I asked him very nervously where he was going to drive me and he told me it was a surprise.

So we arrive at this field after a bit of driving and I ask him what we're going to do and he says "fuck." I'm stunned and nervous. I was looking to bond with him first but being inexperienced and nieve myself I oblige and remove my leggings and then my panties. He shakes his head and tells me he'd like to use my face first. I'm desperate for his approval and validation so I again agree even tho I don't really want to and I open my mouth. His penis was huge! I don't mean this as a compliment towards him but I could barely even grunt when it was inside my mouth. I felt like chicken and gagging but at this point it was too late. Holding my head he started moving forward and then back again at greater and greater speed. I felt like I was going to black out. The taste of salt and muskiness filling my taste buds and nose.

Then it happened... He came and as he shot his loads inside my mouth I pulled back and threw up. It was extremely embarrassing and I immediately felt bad but I thought it was understandable. The attractive guy looked at disgusted and told me to get out of his truck. I started crying and asked why and he told me it was gross and handed me $24 to call a cab. The next day I tried calling him but he wouldn't answer and eventually he blocked me. What do I do?

Rope yourself up nigga

worthless slut, women like you make it harder for the rest of us

What? I didn't mean to get used like this. It just happened. He subconsciously manipulated me.
What the fuck is this, this actually happened to you ?

I regret losing it. Beforehand I always held the illusion that my first time would be with the man I'd stay with forever: my prince charming. In reality what happened is I got used as a quick fuck for some manipulative fuckboy. So how it started is when I was in class at community college. The class was for social science. Completely and utterly boring and I was zoning out but I noticed this cute guy. He had the most gorgeous blue eyes, a perfect little nose, an amazing jaw line and gorgeous long blonde and curly hair. I couldn't believe how cute he was. It's hard to even describe.

Now I'm autistic so I have difficulty making eye contact but for him I managed and summoned my strength. We made eye contact and he smiled before looking back at his phone and ignoring me. I thought it was over but later after class he waved at me and told me to come over to the parking lot later at 5 PM. I was so excited. I was really going to go on a date with this adorable guy! I made sure to pick out my best sports bra that made me look much bigger than I am, got the cutest pair of leggings I own and spent about two hours on makeup. Finally when I got there I asked him very nervously where he was going to drive me and he told me it was a surprise.

So we arrive at this field after a bit of driving and I ask him what we're going to do and he says "fuck." I'm stunned and nervous. I was looking to bond with him first but being inexperienced and nieve myself I oblige and remove my leggings and then my panties. He shakes his head and tells me he'd like to use my face first. I'm desperate for his approval and validation so I again agree even tho I don't really want to and I open my mouth. His penis was huge! I don't mean this as a compliment towards him but I could barely even grunt when it was inside my mouth. I felt like chicken and gagging but at this point it was too late. Holding my head he started moving forward and then back again at greater and greater speed. I felt like I was going to black out. The taste of salt and muskiness filling my taste buds and nose.

Then it happened... He came and as he shot his loads inside my mouth I pulled back and threw up. It was extremely embarrassing and I immediately felt bad but I thought it was understandable. The attractive guy looked at disgusted and told me to get out of his truck. I started crying and asked why and he told me it was gross and handed me $24 to call a cab. The next day I tried calling him but he wouldn't answer and eventually he blocked me. What do I do?
Ban

Salt and muskiness?

Throat fucked you?

April fools on incel.is never disappoints :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Good Read , As a Chad " you really have an Advantage

He just wanted to dump you that is all , you picked the wrong person and here we go ! Next time don't chose Chad how have the good body builds with the best car , chose the normal guy how have a good personality and some value.

Don't blame you self , you Girls are geneticly designed to go for the Giga Chad , that is bullchitt and this is what happened when you listen to your instincts more then your raison.

Check the personality ! You will never get disappointed.

Hope this helped to clear up the next path for ya. !

Have a good day

I was about to taking that seriously until I checked the post's date :feelshaha:

Chad giving her $24 should’ve tipped everyone off that this wasn’t real.

Chad wouldn’t give her any money not even for a cab. :feelskek: