Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do something about Vivian simping.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
So many cucks literally worshiping her in every thread that mentions her. @Fat Link @The Enforcer @Master

Hoping that she contacts them for an interview, they connect with her and then manage to ascent. Delusional, but I cannot fault anyone for trying, would maybe even myself.

Shame on them ! :feelsUgh:

Who? What is this?

Jfl at expecting mods to actually do their job

@Master do smth about yourfavfoid

Female infiltrator doesn't do the situation justice. She may as well be a fed (if she isn't already a fed.)

You can't fight nature.

There's no way people are simping for that old wrinkly fuck :feelskek:
They're probably just joking

oh is that meme degree woman JFL

Nah, it's fine. Some users got a bit excited at the idea of an actual foid being on our forum, is all. Desperation is a truecel trait.

I think it would be bad if mods gave warnings to the 'vivian simps'. That's exactly what foids want. To divide us, to take from us the one space we have just for people like us.

IT foids spent a lot of time and effort trying to infiltrate, to make bait posts, to make us look bad, to report us. But they don't accomplish much.

It would be very ironic if this dumb meme degree roastie managed by mistake, no less, to do what IT foids couldn't for so long: dividing us, making us fight with each other, getting our accounts banned.

Image 2024 05 10 200549717

Foids are winning :feelsbadman: . They did this. They will continue doing this.

It's a good thing we have the new ban system where you can get a second chance when you reach 100% warn. This limits the damage foids can do the forum and the users. Their goal is to wear us down slowly over time and eventually get our accounts banned.

I don't know why she is even here. Incel terror attacks are extremely rare. It's mainly normies that go on shooting rampages and serial murder sprees.

the craze will probably die down in a few days

vivian medrano from trashbin hotel

Hoping that she contacts them for an interview, they connect with her and then manage to ascent. Delusional, but I cannot fault anyone for trying, would maybe even myself.
Fingers crossed!

I'm do very excitement of the idea of received her dirty panties for a few hour of my time! I ain't not do nothing anyway else! Might as well get some sniffers...

(Heavy sigh)