Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had an amazing dream today

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I was dreaming today about some girl that studied in my HS and we were cuddling for like 30 minutes and she was telling me stuff like "I'll never let you go".

I got so excited , man I wish every dream was like this. I genuinely felt happiness in my dream at that moment and it felt very real.

I usually dream every single night , but most of my dreams are nightmares. This one was very rewarding for the awful things i've went through.

I don't know why I dreamed about her , but I remember her being cute and petite. I never liked her but she was attractive.

I never dream shit like that. I either get cucked in my dreams by lesbians or i dream the most random shit imaginable

I never dream shit like that. I either get cucked in my dreams by lesbians or i dream the most random shit imaginable
brutal.

I was dreaming today about some girl that studied in my HS and we were cuddling for like 30 minutes and she was telling me stuff like "I'll never let you go".

I got so excited , man I wish every dream was like this. I genuinely felt happiness in my dream at that moment and it felt very real.

I usually dream every single night , but most of my dreams are nightmares. This one was very rewarding for the awful things i've went through.

I don't know why I dreamed about her , but I remember her being cute and petite. I never liked her but she was attractive.
Chad Only :feelsrope:

Those dreams is one of the few reasons I still go to bed

I can't recall the last time I had a dream like that, these days, it's typically pitch black or something bizarre.

Kill them all

I haven't had a good dream in forever.