Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do they look like incels?

Do they look like incels?

• YES

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Absolute Hexachads ofc

h

Attachments

• Class_of_2022.png
    Class_of_2022.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 39
Most are obvious incels, what's SMW Central?

All except the white guys and chick.

Most are incels and low tier normies, a few are mid tier normies.

95% of them. A couple low and mid tier normies (4-5). One 6/10 shockingly. Of course I mean the guy on the very top right. The rest are very much incel tier

95% of them. A couple low and mid tier normies (4-5). One 6/10 shockingly. Of course I mean the guy on the very top right. The rest are very much incel tier
what about truecels? do you see them>

if they were women they would have social life, boyfriends and families and lovers

Average redditors so yes.

what about truecels? do you see them>
I'd say about half of them yeah. For example, mariotag, stivi, solgaleo (maybe), rpg hacker, noivern, and carID923. Excluding the obvious trannies

Last edited:
2022 09 02 04 11 58 RageFuel   Do they look like incels    Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate

2022 09 02 04 12 23 RageFuel   Do they look like incels    Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate

Fda

IMO these are the most incel of the bunch in no particular order

it's so over for rpg hacker :feelsrope::feelsrope:. a lot of incels here except for the toilet obviously and the guy with the zoomer haircut in the second row, second from the right.

Mariotag1 kinda looks like Adin Ross tbf

most look like incels but some like IT faggots and few normies