Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do u get treated better since u postmaxxed?

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
★★★
Is the high post count halo real?

Nope. Been treated like shit since day 1. Since birth until I type this

Low quantity posts by low quailty users get ignored by me. The more posts you post, the higher likelyhood your shitposting will lead higher IQ users to ignore your pointless spam. Can't think of how great your posts would be when your priority is to post so your messages number increases.

there is no post count for your join date.

Low quantity posts by low quailty users get ignored by me. The more posts you post, the higher likelyhood your shitposting will lead higher IQ users to ignore your pointless spam. Can't think of how great your posts would be when your priority is to post so your messages number increases.
never seen u before, u come here often?

No, I am like a ghost. I don't try to postmaxx or write much. I stopped coming as much, because most users are low IQ postmaxxers who litter the forums with the single statements of quotemaxxing, or announcing something trivial with simple NPC phases like cope with no context. If you are ready to be IQpilled, the wiki is of considerably higher quality, one I often visit. https://incels.wiki/

Do not seek respect from forum users whose respect will not get you any benefit, your quality of life will remain at the bottom tier of society. A single female juggernaut will have much higher SMV than the whole forum regardless of any "respect" you get from spamming replies.

No, I am like a ghost. I don't try to postmaxx or write much. I stopped coming as much, because most users are low IQ postmaxxers who litter the forums with the single statements of quotemaxxing, or announcing something trivial with simple NPC phases like cope with no context. If you are ready to be IQpilled, the wiki is of considerably higher quality, one I often visit. https://incels.wiki/

Do not seek respect from forum users whose respect will not get you any benefit, your quality of life will remain at the bottom tier of society. A single female juggernaut will have much higher SMV than the whole forum regardless of any "respect" you get from spamming replies.
I spent my first 2 weeks when I joined this site reading the entirety of blackpill wiki over and over and really blackpilling myself, also reading 300 pages of inceldom discussion.
There isn't much more new high IQ information, most stuff is just reiteration so I just have fun postmaxxing, ngl. It's a game.

I will postmaxx the most useless garbage possible because life is pointless for me and I'm dying. Also, everything high IQ has already been said. There isn't anything else to discuss. My only goal now is to at least get to 10k posts

Idk bro cant post on grey account since alts are b& now

only the greycel halo is legit

Maybe, but it also correlates with the fact that Ive been posting here for longer

Postmaxxing works positively if you are good at one liner, tbh.

Yes.
I just wanted a name colour tbh.I'm still working on posts that I atleast think are decent

Quality > quantity

High post halo is real. Look at Cuyen.

Yeah man been getting IOI's ever since I reached 500 rank. When I hit 1000 foids started flirting with me. Cant wait to get 1500 poasts so I can finally get laid

Only if your join date meets a certain requirement. I think at this point you need to have registered at 2017-mid 2018 for it to give you a halo.

maybe a little bit but not much

No, i get treated like a normal user and that is how it should be tbh.

yes girls literally worship me and have been knocking on my door asking for sex. it's pretty annoying.

Jfl it’s over for OP, postmaxxing was the death of him.

Goodbye OP , Forever :feelscry:

I get treated like a king.

You got your answer OP.

No, i respect high iq content, even if its cming from a newcomer and i reckon most cels here are that way.

Just postmaxx and get banned bro

barely anyone remembers my posts jfl. I dont have a gimmick or high IQ theory so I am basically ignored. At most people recognize my cat avi if they recognize me at all. I am too much of a boringcel for popularity.

it dose matter, but once you get to a nice color you wont feel it as much

No.

But to be fair I'm a chithead to most users on this site on purpose ngl buddy boyo.

If you are a larping chad you might get noticed.

barely anyone remembers my posts jfl. I dont have a gimmick or high IQ theory so I am basically ignored. At most people recognize my cat avi if they recognize me at all. I am too much of a boringcel for popularity.
Tbh. You're avi is memorable.

well GOOD MORNing today is a day where u NO NO ghost anymore
ok greycel i will watch over u feel free to reply :feelstrash:

A lot more people talk about me getting banned :cryfeels:

But I still get tagged as often as when I started because I made my alcoholism very clear since the beginning