Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Unpopularcel trait: your only way to get recognised is absurdly high post count

Repulsive123

Repulsive123

Visionary
★★★★★
i have such a bland and forgettable personality the only way to get more well known was for me to get a high post count. After the wipe i feel even more of a nobody. We will never be main characters, the type that is remembered for years on these forums.
pepe-why-pepe-the-frog.gif

There was a wipe?

There was a wipe?
Yeah i got 257k posts wiped after being accused of botting. I legit used to spam 10 hour days for months to get to that point.

who are the popular cels?

i have such a bland and forgettable personality the only way to get more well known was for me to get a high post count. After the wipe i feel even more of a nobody. We will never be main characters, the type that is remembered for years on these forums.
I feel you brother :cryfeels:

It's why I wanted to get top 5

dude the mods think imma fed femoid infiltrator because i hate on mainstream murrican and nigger culture

Yeah i got 257k posts wiped after being accused of botting. I legit used to spam 10 hour days for months to get to that point.
i dont think you can LDAR harder than that, jfl

It's why I wanted to get top 5
Even top 5 is a dwarf compared to my prior post count, it seems futile. I was on my way to 500k and maybe even 1 million.

Even top 5 is a dwarf compared to my prior post count, it seems futile. I was on my way to 500k and maybe even 1 million.
The max post count is 500k iirc (I was there)

-
257k whoaa...- that's gotta be a site record

The sheer amount of effort!- Impressive

Hey you should devote similar effort to making one of those crazy backyard Rube Goldberg contraptions or something-- you can make a name for yourself in other ways
-
-

-
257k whoaa...- that's gotta be a site record

The sheer amount of effort!- Impressive

Hey you should devote similar effort to making one of those crazy backyard Rube Goldberg contraptions or something-- you can make a name for yourself in other ways
-
-
Proud weeb has 400k posts but he had no cooldown. He wiped his posts after becoming admin as he could just type any number on his postcount

Proud weeb has 400k posts but he had no cooldown. He wiped his posts after becoming admin as he could just type any number on his postcount
Incels.is lore.

Sewermaxxing saved my life.

Incels.is lore.
Yeah. Lots of people used to have over 100k but they left

Yeah. Lots of people used to have over 100k but they left
Yeah I remember decembrist krillov having a shitton of posts. I don't know what happened though.
@decembrist_kirillov

Yeah I remember decembrist krillov having a shitton of posts. I don't know what happened though.
@decembrist_kirillov
He got wiped like me, accused of botting.

I remember you for your Mayuri AVI

I remember you for your Mayuri AVI
Avis are more recognisable than usernames but i get bored eventually so you have to get another memorable avi but it takes time. The longer the avi the more memorable it is.

who would you count as the popularcels?
People who get lots of replies on threads, are mentioned individually, threads are made about them and they are talked about for years after their departure.

People who get lots of replies on threads, are mentioned individually, threads are made about them and they are talked about for years after their departure.
any specific names?

i @ you and you ignore. jfl

remember you when you commented on my profile

remember you when you commented on my profile
There are no messages on Max Doltman's profile yet
Brutal, i think i hymen breaked you. January 1 is a cool join date tbh

i @ you and you ignore. jfl
You quoted me when i said i neeted for 3 years. you asked how long you neeted, i thought about it and didn't have a reply as i didn't know much about you so i didn't want to embarrass myself. Over for me.

There are no messages on Max Doltman's profile yet
Brutal, i think i hymen breaked you. January 1 is a cool join date tbh
i removed them and turned it off. talk with people one on one more they will remember you

i removed them and turned it off. talk with people one on one more they will remember you
Its harder to get infamous on bigger forums, i just dont have anything to stand out.

not rly tbh, just ppl here have shit memory, i know who you are and im barely on here

Brutal. There are users with way less posts here but who still burned into peoples memory because they are either statusmaxxed (mod/admin), have been notorious for something or because they are unique. I am neither of those and just another number

Brutal. There are users with way less posts here but who still burned into peoples memory because they are either statusmaxxed (mod/admin), have been notorious for something or because they are unique. I am neither of those and just another number
It sucks, im only remembered as a low effortcel or literal spammer(which is true ngl). Some people just have natural way and innate talent to get well known.

It sucks, im only remembered as a low effortcel or literal spammer(which is true ngl). Some people just have natural way and innate talent to get well known.
Literally never began if you are low status on an incel forum