Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do u have a bullshit job?

is ur job some bs?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
bullshit job is a uselss job that can be easily automated or serves some company/purpose which is meaningless.

examples:
  • middle management
  • some types of receptionist
  • some tech jobs
  • paper pusher trash(useless law work, government bullshit)
see video for detail

View: https://youtu.be/jHx5rePmz2Y

No, I work application tech support, and it keeps me busy/ thinking. It's a necessary distraction from all the other aspects of my life which are a mess tbh. And of course getting paid is nice too.

I'm still in uni but I will go for a creative tech job :feelzez::hax:

No, I work application tech support, and it keeps me busy/ thinking. It's a necessary distraction from all the other aspects of my life which are a mess tbh. And of course getting paid is nice too.
I do tech job too although programming one. It is kinda bs though as the aspect of the product I work on is kinda pointless but it is used by people in end.

FYPMqbrVsAEdO J

Bullshit jobs usually pay the best, for some reason. Most foids with high paying jobs are doing useless bullshit that serves no purpose

Typically if it’s a job where the title is fancy or you go to endless meetings but never seem to actually do anything, it’s a bullshit job lol

Bullshit jobs usually pay the best, for some reason. Most foids with high paying jobs are doing useless bullshit that serves no purpose

Typically if it’s a job where the title is fancy or you go to endless meetings but never seem to actually do anything, it’s a bullshit job lol
yes lots of management jobs are like this. Lots of management could likely be streamlined tbh

No. I work food service and am junior developer.

I voted yes because even though my job actually accomplishes something within my company, my company itself is accomplishing nothing of value and my job wouldn't exist if it weren't for the federal reserve and other forms of government intervention creating artificial demand for its products. If you consider that I bet the majority of you would vote no instead.

And we'll find out real soon. Discretionary spending is about to plummet, people will be mainly spending on the bare essentials. Any company not producing necessities or essential services will be gutted. It will be glorious to see all the neo-yuppies who have comfy bullshit jobs go dumpster diving. Personally I'm looking into entering another industry since I'll probably lose my job as well.

I am unemployed atm :feelscomfy:
I’ve acquired an unhealthy amount of hatred for people with bullshit jobs recently.
[UWSL]The first thing I would do as dictator of Cucknada is get rid of all bullshit jobs which at least half of Cucknadians seem to have, majority foids [/UWSL]:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

bullshit job is a uselss job that can be easily automated or serves some company/purpose which is meaningless.

examples:
  • middle management
  • some types of receptionist
  • some tech jobs
  • paper pusher trash(useless law work, government bullshit)
see video for detail

View: https://youtu.be/jHx5rePmz2Y

Yes I'm forced to work with a bunch of failing late 20 year olds who I mog hair wise in the male category department but all tease me for short height which I could solve by gunning them down in vidoegame, in a poor tech company from Indiana