Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do ugly people treat you with respect?

Goy$lop

Goy$lop

Greycel
So sometimes I've had interactions with people who are literally sub2 and they will look at me like a God because I acknowledge their existence and talk to then like a human without trying to game them.

It's strange Cause im like bro, we're both just meat sacks chill.

But then sometimes I'll meet another sub3 (usually a foid) and my God the arrogance they show is insane. The whole power play thing comes in and I'm like "oh this is another brainwashed retard ffs"

Like I'm sure it's a defence mechanism but I'm curious what your experience with fellow incels/sub 6's?

So sometimes I've had interactions with people who are literally sub2 and they will look at me like a God because I acknowledge their existence and talk to then like a human without trying to game them.

It's strange Cause im like bro, we're both just meat sacks chill.

But then sometimes I'll meet another sub3 (usually a foid) and my God the arrogance they show is insane. The whole power play thing comes in and I'm like "oh this is another brainwashed retard ffs"

Like I'm sure it's a defence mechanism but I'm curious what your experience with fellow incels/sub 6's?
ugly people are the nicest people in this life.

Ugly people and good looking people are mean to me