Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how people treat me completely differently when I wear contact lenses

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★
As soon as I wear contact lenses, people have more respect for me. studies would have to be done about it.
If I don't wear glasses I will finally be seen like a human being and not like something that doesn't belong in society.
I notice how people look at me when they have my glasses. I have experienced a lot more violence towards me when I wear glasses. In the past, my glasses were taken away and I was often beaten. When I had my first contact lenses I became braver because people had more respect for me.
They didn't dare to use violence against me so quickly because a fight with glasses is lost, but a fight without glasses is more promising.
It's not for nothing that you're not allowed to wear thick glasses in the Bundeswehr (German army) or the police.
I think this topic doesn't get any attention at all, even though it's the best way to see how people react to someone who looks different.
It has long been known among children that children with glasses are usually the victims.
Even at school, it's the shy student who wears glasses and is bullied by everyone.
People who wear glasses are at the bottom.
Ethnics and blacks hate glasses and with them you can quickly become a victim as soon as you wear glasses.
The entire industry sells glasses in bulk, which is why the topic is not discussed.
You can see well then, but the social fall is a hard side effect.
I would like more information on the topic.
Now I'm 24 and people still treat me very differently when I dont wear glasses.

Wearing glasses was one of major reasons why i was bullied in school since day one.
Also one of the lenses was plus 7 or smth and it made one of my eye look very big, obviously it's like a red flag for bullies to make fun of you and beat you up.

Later i had to stop wearing it so i won't look that dumb, but i couldn't see much on the school board.

When I visited the eye clinic long time ago, they told me to wear glasses all the time, even outside. I didn't follow their advice cause it's makes you look dumb and may even become a reason for thugs to beat you up on the streets.

Last edited:
Humanity is so disgusting. That such a superficial detail like glasses might influence your entire life and unleash normie's wrath is mind blowing but doesn't surprise me one bit. Would be a pity of god wasn't real cause people do need to be utterly, mercilessly punished. Sometimes it gets to me and i think about divine rains of fire and salutary rivers of blood

Humanity is so disgusting. That such a superficial detail like glasses might influence your entire life and unleash normie's wrath is mind blowing but doesn't surprise me one bit. Would be a pity of god wasn't real cause people do need to be utterly, mercilessly punished. Sometimes it gets to me and i think about divine rains of fire and salutary rivers of blood
Just like ER said: "If I had it in my power I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood and rightfully so."

Contact lenses are a must to anyone who wears glasses here. Monthly disposables are cheap in developed countries so there's no good reason not to wear them.

Just like ER said: "If I had it in my power I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood and rightfully so."

:feelsLSD: Based and ERpilled

As soon as I wear contact lenses, people have more respect for me. studies would have to be done about it.
If I don't wear glasses I will finally be seen like a human being and not like something that doesn't belong in society.
I notice how people look at me when they have my glasses. I have experienced a lot more violence towards me when I wear glasses. In the past, my glasses were taken away and I was often beaten. When I had my first contact lenses I became braver because people had more respect for me.
They didn't dare to use violence against me so quickly because a fight with glasses is lost, but a fight without glasses is more promising.
It's not for nothing that you're not allowed to wear thick glasses in the Bundeswehr (German army) or the police.
I think this topic doesn't get any attention at all, even though it's the best way to see how people react to someone who looks different.
It has long been known among children that children with glasses are usually the victims.
Even at school, it's the shy student who wears glasses and is bullied by everyone.
Ethnics and blacks hate glasses and with them you can quickly become a victim as soon as you wear glasses.
The entire industry sells glasses in bulk, which is why the topic is not discussed.
I tried to get contact lenses but i kept failing to put them on so the eye doctor gave up on me and said i can’t use them anymore. I should i gotten the eye laser that my mom suggested me to do years ago but now it’s too late since i already been picked on and missed out on all the experiences . Plus i’ll still be ugly with glasses on also i feel like no glasses fits me but it seems to fit with other people. You’ll only survive with glasses if you’re chad or a normie and sadly i can’t stop wearing glasses cuz my vision just gets worst and i can barely see anyone’s faces when my glasses are off and i’m far away

Last edited:
Wearing glasses was one of major reasons why i was bullied in school since day one.
Also one of the lenses was plus 7 or smth and it made one of my eye look very big, obviously it's like a red flag for bullies to make fun of you and beat you up.

Later i had to stop wearing it so i won't look that dumb, but i couldn't see much on the school board.
one of my aquitances asked me why was one of my eyes bigger then the other. Although i asked another aquitance if this was true and they said they didn’t see anything different about my eye sizes

I tried to get contact lenses but i kept failing to put them on so the eye doctor gave up on me and said i can’t use them anymore. I should i gotten the eye laser that my mom suggested me to do years ago but now it’s too late since i already been picked on and missed out on all the experiences . Plus i’ll still be ugly with glasses on also i feel like no glasses fits me but it seems to fit with other people. You’ll only survive with glasses if you’re chad or a normie and sadly i can’t stop wearing glasses cuz my vision just gets worst and i can barely see anyone’s faces when my glasses are off and i’m far away
go to other optician

When I visited the eye clinic long time ago, they told me to wear glasses all the time, even outside. I didn't follow their advice cause it's makes you look dumb and may even become a reason for thugs to beat you up on the streets.
glasses=easy target

Contact lenses are a must to anyone who wears glasses here. Monthly disposables are cheap in developed countries so there's no good reason not to wear them.
not everyone eyes can tolerate it

dnr

studied have demonstrated that glasses makes you look smarter and less attractive.

This little detail can really change your entire life. Since I've been wearing contact lenses, I've become more active again and can leave my room again without being insulted. my whole life, work, school depends on my contact lenses. without it have nothing left

Last edited:
studied have demonstrated that glasses makes you look smarter
funny that everyone told me that I look like an idiot with glasses. without not a single shithead told me that.
with glasses they have no respect for you because people have respect if they scared from a fight. with glasses every fight is lost

some people here pay a lot them. I know someone that pay 800 euros for his lenses. People do everything so that they don't have to wear glasses.
Just imagine if you don't have to wear glasses you dont have any costs. Some pay that much for good contact lenses
Glassespill is hardcore

Last edited:
go to other optician
don’t have money and my mom doesn’t wanna waste any money for me anymore when it comes to things like that. I might just get a eye lazer on the future but it doesn’t matter anyways cuz i missed out on the teen life

don’t have money and my mom doesn’t wanna waste any money for me anymore when it comes to things like that. I might just get a eye lazer on the future but it doesn’t matter anyways cuz i missed out on the teen life
where you live? even in development countries should have cheap contact lenses. you or your mom dont have a bit money for contacts?

how you want do eye lazer without money?

where you live? even in development countries should have cheap contact lenses. you or your mom dont have a bit money for contacts?
My mom has money for contacts. She just doesn’t want to waste it on contacts anymore since i failed to put them on after many tries. I do but once again i’ll just be wasting my money since i can’t seem to put the contacts on well

how you want do eye lazer without money?
my mom has money she just doesn’t wanna waste it on contacts cuz i failed to put them on multiple times. She said she’ll be fine with wasting money on giving me eye lazer in the future tho when she gathers more money

We need a giantess loli to come and crush us all.

funny that everyone told me that I look like an idiot with glasses. without not a single shithead told me that.
with glasses they have no respect for you because people have respect if they scared from a fight. with glasses every fight is lost
Glasses only look good on Chad.

my mom has money she just doesn’t wanna waste it on contacts cuz i failed to put them on multiple times. She said she’ll be fine with wasting money on giving me eye lazer in the future tho when she gathers more money
Just get a surgery, yeah.

If a foid wears glasses her smv goes up. she takes them off, smv goes up again. like an infitine smv glitch.

Glasses makes you look like a disabled man. You immediately become genetic trash in the eyes of not only femoids but soyciety in general.

If Chad wears glasses foids will say "ohhhh glasses let try them on OH MY GAWWD your so bliiinndd teeeheee. You look sooooo much better without glasses. I KNOW! You shoudl get eye surgery!"

I kinda look worse and too young without my glasses

64a4fafa122eb796d1a46f2f25aeeb6c

I don't know what are you talking about bro, for me it doesn't change much.

So the myth was right, it make you look like a nerd
nerd is someone that have good grades and have fun with learning.
But I was stupid as fuck and have one of the most bad grades

"If I had it in my power I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood and rightfully so."
Victory to lord ER. May he dwell in the eternal paradise.