Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do we all have something in common: a really weak father?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I've been thinking about this the past few days. I've always considered a father the most important aspect of a family, the guy that builds a family and protects it. Mothers' only duty is baby care and cooking.

My dad has been the biggest deadbeat I've seen in my life. He never lived with us, he lived in different cities for jobs and came once in a blue moon. He also made us move to his place sometimes so again, I never had a stable childhood.

Despite this, he had the audacity to abuse me at every chance he got. He has inflicted so much physical amd emotional abuse that it's hard to describe in words, it's something for a different post. He also mocked me and ignored me whenever i told him how i was being bullied, this again led to me to be a really emotionally unavailable person.

I attribute my failure entirely to this guy. If I'd a father who cared for me, maybe i wouldn't be in such a bad postion, maybe i still wouldn't have fucked foids, but I'm sure i wouldn't be so lonely and have some friends.

How was your father like? Chad stepdads do not count...

Last edited:
i can relate to u btw when i was 17 my father used to beat me even though my brother who mogs me was in the wrong. and as u have mentioned he wasnt there for me when i got bullied

My dad was very low T and my mom was very manipulative
Would literally do everything in his power to please her despite being aware my mom was fucking other people
This includes fucking over me
Took until I was 18 for him to realise what a shit situation he's in and leave my whore mom

I've been thinking about this the past few days. I've always considered a father the most important aspect of a family, the guy that builds a family and protects it. Mothers' only duty is baby care and cooking.

My dad has been the biggest deadbeat I've seen in my life. He never lived with us, he lived in different cities for jobs and came once in a blue moon. He also made us move to his place sometimes so again, I never had a stable childhood.

Despite this, he had the audacity to abuse me at every chance he got. He has inflicted so much physical amd emotional abuse that it's hard to describe in words, it's something for a different post. He also mocked me and ignored me whenever i told him how i was being bullied, this again led to me to be a really emotionally unavailable person.

I attribute my failure entirely to this guy. If I'd a father who cared for me, maybe i wouldn't be in such a bad postion, maybe i still wouldn't have fucked foids, but I'm sure i wouldn't be so lonely and have some friends.

How was your father like? Chad stepdads do not count...
True my narcissit father fucked me up he used to elish in the amount of power and influence he had on me as a child and teenager and abused that power every chance he got which is why i turned out to be some weird loner :cryfeels:
I too I'm traumatized beyond repair :feelsrope:

My dad wasn't weak but emotionally unavailable, very old (multiple marriages before meeting my mom) -> completly outdated world view and he generally didn't care about me at all after I went past the "cute and cuddly, basically a small pet to play with" stage.

What might have been worse by far though is the absurd IQ difference between us. There was never any chance of us seeing eye to eye, no chance of him understanding what I was thinking or feeling or how I was percieving the world, it was like being the child of a professor but accidentally having been switched out with a son from a farming family. No common ground, only ever conflict and disagreement, he was too stupid to adjust to my needs so I sooner or later had to learn to play a role / put on a mask when interacting with him, just like with everyone else.

My dad wasn't weak but emotionally unavailable, very old (multiple marriages before meeting my mom) -> completly outdated world view and he generally didn't care about me at all after I went past the "cute and cuddly, basically a small pet to play with" stage.

What might have been worse by far though is the absurd IQ difference between us. There was never any chance of us seeing eye to eye, no chance of him understanding what I was thinking or feeling or how I was percieving the world, it was like being the child of a professor but accidentally having been switched out with a son from a farming family. No common ground, only ever conflict and disagreement, he was too stupid to adjust to my needs so I sooner or later had to learn to play a role / put on a mask when interacting with him, just like with everyone else.
May not have been a weak man but sounds like a weak father to me

May not have been a weak man but sounds like a weak father to me
I barely view him as more than a sperm donor. If my life went a bit differend and I killed myself during my school days he would have had no idea what had happened or why I had choosen to do something like that. Feels like one common problem is that many of the parents from that generation were taught in the progressive art of avoiding responsibility. No desire to make sure that your child finds happyness. Just let them do what they want and it will all be ok. Cheap excuse to be lazy and no burden yourself with the whole "being a parent" business. I guess weak is one way you could describe that kind of parenting style.

My dad was very low T and my mom was very manipulative
Would literally do everything in his power to please her despite being aware my mom was fucking other people
This includes fucking over me
Took until I was 18 for him to realise what a shit situation he's in and leave my whore mom
This
Plus, both my parents are dysgenic retards.

I relate. My dad was also very emotionally unavailable and we never were close. We barely talked, ever. He also had multiple marriages until he met my mom.

He was also an alcoholic and had bipolar disorder.

I relate. My dad was also very emotionally unavailable and we never were close. We barely talked, ever. He also had multiple marriages until he met my mom.

He was also an alcoholic and had bipolar disorder.
Sorry to hear that. Mine was like a wild animal, loud, obnoxious, unwilling to compromise on anything, every disagreement was taken as a personal affront, etc.

Basically an uncivilized barbarian. My mother might have found that arousing, for me as his child it was hell. Ofc no one will ever hold her responsible for choosing the father for her children based on innate animalistic instincts alone. The childs life is in part determined by the choice the mother makes in regard to the man she chooses, so it would seem obvious that society should try to nudge women in the right direction through social pressure / norms. But society has long since lost its collective mind and won't regain it in the near future.

The most aggrivating part was how my father left every prior marriage with at least one child, each of them being left alone with their mentally unstable mothers to be abused and mistreated, all the while he went on to search for his own personal happyness. And it worked out well for him to be such an amoral piece of scum. Women found him attractive and he always got into another relationsship quickly.
:feelspuke:

Women found him attractive and he always got into another relationsship quickly.
:feelspuke:
Just because evolution selects for certain personalities doesnt make them good. We need to start sterilizing pieces of shit from reproducing anymore

I barely view him as more than a sperm donor. If my life went a bit differend and I killed myself during my school days he would have had no idea what had happened or why I had choosen to do something like that.
Well my dad would probably celebrate if I died. He is the kind of guy who hates kids and then takes out the frustration on the kids. Nothing wrong with not wanting kids but then atleast if you've them take full responsibility

True my narcissit father fucked me up he used to elish in the amount of power and influence he had on me as a child and teenager and abused that power every chance he got which is why i turned out to be some weird loner :cryfeels:
I too I'm traumatized beyond repair :feelsrope:
My dad could never influence anybody else so he always took it out on me for an ego trip

My father is not necessarily a bad father but extremely cold hearted and distant. Didn't help me with social situations/getting girls at all.

Narcissistic and abusive, yeah... My autistic brother got it the worst.

He was and still is a high t ogre, same with my mom, they mentally mog me to oblivion but at least some of their shit rubbed off me

cute and cuddly, basically a small pet to play with" stage.
Yep parents are like that, they treat children as pets. That’s why doggy moms are popular now.

My father was busy working to pay attention to me and when he did it was mostly negative. Can’t say I was beat indiscriminately though that’s a good thing. But he was emotionally unavailable, an alcoholic, and of course had no idea how to raise children.

Having an absent, soft, low T or mentally ill father is not only bad, it's literally a tragedy.

My dad is a literal cuck. It never started for me:feelsrope:

My dad wasted most of the family's money in alcohol and cigarettes, spent all of his days playing clash of clans, and was quite absent in my education, especially in my teen / young adult years.

tbh in my case two largely absent parents.

Ugly, bluepilled, manlet, balding beta cuck with a high voice. Never was emotionally available for me, thought me the typical bluepill bs that i always have to be nice to girls, has no backbone and is basically the bitch of my narcissistic alpha mother

No, my father was in a pub brawl just yesterday and came out on top, my only problem is my face, not fake autist, not mentalcel, just plain ol ugly.

My dad is not weak but hes the npciest npc no way getting far in life with him only down

Ugly, bluepilled, manlet, balding beta cuck with a high voice. Never was emotionally available for me, thought me the typical bluepill bs that i always have to be nice to girls, has no backbone and is basically the bitch of my narcissistic alpha mother
so he is an ugly short NTfag who tells you being ugly doesn't matter seeing as he lived a normal life. but he can't see that he is NT while you are not? yeah that sounds awful, my dad also told me shit like "just be confident and act like them bro"

so he is an ugly short NTfag who tells you being ugly doesn't matter seeing as he lived a normal life. but he can't see that he is NT while you are not? yeah that sounds awful, my dad also told me shit like "just be confident and act like them bro"
He doesnt understand me in the slightest. He knows that i am a diagnosed Aspie yet he doesnt give a shit.

I dream of one day telling him what a fucking loser he is, that its his fault that i am genetic trash and that he is the dog of my mom who cant form his own opinion. Just cant do it now because i am still dependent on my parents