Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women do this when you talk to them irl?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Mental out edit 1 speed

Redpillers be like "You have to look for ioi's bro, if she tugs on her shirt or plays with her hair it means she is in to you". I always thought this was just in movies though ngl and not a real thing. I haven't actually interacted with any women irl in almost a year but when I did for work/academic purposes they usually didn't even make eye contact with me. Do y'all experience gestures like this from foids? :chad: trait if you do ngl. Or maby not thats part of why I made this postlossus ngl

I will say that's propaganda and not true until proven otherwise.

Absolutely not.

View attachment 411100

Redpillers be like "You have to look for ioi's bro, if she tugs on her shirt or plays with her hair it means she is in to you". I always thought this was just in movies though ngl and not a real thing. I haven't actually interacted with any women irl in almost a year but when I did for work/academic purposes they usually didn't even make eye contact with me. Do y'all experience gestures like this from foids? :chad: trait if you do ngl. Or maby not thats part of why I made this postlossus ngl
@mental_out

no, foids are dry as fuck

Imagine all the creepy shit that guys do to girls they fall in love with. Now girls do that to guys and it isn't creepy. They think they are being slick but chad noticed and just doesn't care for her stank pussy.

average guys might get one chance. If he missed the ioi then she calls her ex chad bf and they fuck so she can clear her horniness. The normie lost his one chance

"Yes." - @pp183

Imagine all the creepy shit that guys do to girls they fall in love with. Now girls do that to guys and it isn't creepy. They think they are being slick but chad noticed and just doesn't care for her stank pussy.

average guys might get one chance. If he missed the ioi then she calls her ex chad bf and they fuck so she can clear her horniness. The normie lost his one chance
Nigger, can you repeat that again? I don't quite understand what you were trying to say/ask...

Uhh I must have Alzheimer’s cause I don’t remember asking... Oh shit I can’t remember anything where am I!!:y'all:

Uhh I must have Alzheimer’s cause I don’t remember asking... Oh shit I can’t remember anything where am I!!:y'all:
I must have alzhriemrs I must have alzhermis cause cause cause ion ion remember having alzheimers I must have alzehimrers I must have alzheiemrs

View attachment 411100

Foids run from me like I have Coronavirus man.

I meant talking to women irl. Why in the seven hells would I talk to women? If I want to know vague and useless answers I'll shake a magic 8 ball.
As for adjusting their...collars(?)....fuck if I know I try not to look at them.

No lmao, why ? is it one of the mythical ioi that those redpilled peeps try to shove down people's throat ?

They cover up their tits. Even if you aren’t looking and even if their tits ain’t all that great.

They cover up their tits. Even if you aren’t looking and even if their tits ain’t all that great.
A foid at my job complains about an old ugly retard always bothering her and says he stares at her breasts but she barely has any to start with. I don't see how they can have so little self awareness that they pull something embarrassing like that, it's like a manlet trying to complain about being too tall.

A foid at my job complains about an old ugly retard always bothering her and says he stares at her breasts but she barely has any to start with. I don't see how they can have so little self awareness that they pull something embarrassing like that, it's like a manlet trying to complain about being too tall.
Hmm complains to Chad about incel staring at her tits. :chad::feelsbaton:

Females try to end any conversation with me as quickly as possible. They always turn sideways with their feet signaling they want to bounce. I need to trap one on a plane or something :feelsbaton:
Hate that too, just makes me end up looking at her tits
I meant talking to women irl. Why in the seven hells would I talk to women? If I want to know vague and useless answers I'll shake a magic 8 ball.
As for adjusting their...collars(?)....fuck if I know I try not to look at them.
I tried to converse with my female co-workers to trick them into thinking I’m not an incel, but I’m in sure all I have done is convince them I am an incel...

Last edited:
I don't talk with women

I know some ioi, when she looks at you with disgust and turns the other way.

I like jogging at night and following women or just run towards them. They should fear the curry subhuman :feelsthink::feelsthink:. Makes me feel powerful.

I don't talk to females irl

all i get is disgusted stares

I receive lots of IOIs, and if I confront women about it they gaslight me by saying "how do you even get the idea" and they make me feel like im delusional

No, but I've seen it clearly happen to Chads.