Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women even care about thugmaxxing and guns?

R

righteouscel

-
I mean anybody can buy them so I don't think it makes you special maybe carrying them around they might think it's cool but even then there's always some ripped black thug that's tall you gotta compete with.

I mean anybody can buy them so I don't think it makes you special maybe carrying them around they might think it's cool but even then there's always some ripped black thug that's tall you gotta compete with.
It's great for attracting 50 iq women.

thugmaxxing just another form of statusmaxxingalso signals low trust and high t male which girls love its all abt being masc, whether thats thru masc face big frame tall low inhib etc
You don't need high t to get shot in the face bro there's a lot of crazy bitches.

it was popular back around 2015-2019

only ifyou have chaddish traitz
otherwize youre just another low life thug cel

Nah, it's a massive cope. Women prefer effeminate men.

Of course, its one of the reasons why white women are hungry for bbc

low t high inhib males dont get girls tho lol, you dont gotta act hard but being assertive when u need to is what girls want in a guy, they dont want to fuck with someone whos higher e than them, thats why sheboons love niggas its becuz theyre the only guys who are dom enough for them, drugs aids in lowering your soy personality all dis is jus common sense , dimorphic males wil always mog and doing manly shit is what the majority of females like. do the inverse , c?
I feel like they like niggas because other races of men have oppressed them but I think maybe it's only gonna give you half a point of smv and that's if your living in the hood I don't think it matters in a good neighborhood

Guns are only cool if you buy them illegally

its not jus abt being aggresive, i jus said thugmaxxing is one form of signaling to girls that youre masc, girls love masc traits, being rich is masc etc
Maybe only boxers or fighters thugmaxxing with anything else is absolute cope even crazy bitches shoot

Last edited:
Thugmaxxing works but it's not something you can fake. Basically just be NT, low-inhib, high-T, & aggressive bro.

Toilets hate guns because it allows subhumans to cheat their genetics.

yea. that'd actually be something like the dude in your avatar btw lol
If it's violence to the extent of what Cho did, he'd probably have a few admirers but it wouldn't matter because prison/death penalty.

Women want high status men. If you live in a shithole where criminals rule the land, being a thug is a pussy magnet. If you live in a nice place where criminals are just crackhead losers who get easily killed or jailed then its not.

Women want high status men. If you live in a shithole where criminals rule the land, being a thug is a pussy magnet. If you live in a nice place where criminals are just crackhead losers who get easily killed or jailed then its not.
looks money status