Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As much as i hate JEWS I hate PROTESTORS even more

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Believe me I am as antisemitic as most incels are, but when I see young students on campuses throughout the US peacefully protesting, there's something about it that just pisses me off, and I can't quite put my finger on it, even though I'm on their side for once. I think it's because of the overall personality of a protestor. A protestor may be protesting evil jews today, but they would just as easily protest against your right to exist as an ugly male trying to get laid. When I see signs that call for a ceasefire, what I'm projecting are signs to end ALL non-Chad sex-- an end to the patriarchy. You give them an inch, they will take a mile. They may be protesting against something we all can agree on today, but tomorrow they are protesting that ugly men's rights should be taken away and reparations be given to women and LGBTQ causes.

All of this makes me dream about being a riot cop. Fuck being a coper with an introvert work from home job-- the real incel job is to be a RIOT COP that goes in and sadistically breaks knees, and gets away with it because they are an authority figure. SHOVE A BATON in some punks face because they looked at you funny. It's the kind of power an INCEL DESERVES. These fucking protestors deserve authortative violence coming their way. The lack of respect. They don't even understand, they would get stabbed and robbed to death en masse if cops weren't armed wtih guns, and have badges of authority to scare scumbags away.

Protesting is fucking insulting. Do protestors even understand how privileged that they are even able to protest, and not get gunned down??? A lot of my anger is almost a kind of jealousy at their lack of shame. They protest because they are cunts, as women are, entitled to being sassy and getting what they want. Protesting is FEMININE in nature, which is why protests are largely ineffective. A real man would just cause violent terrorism-- which is always provocative historically in comparison.

If incels were in charge, we would make it so that protesting is a statement: that you eschew your rights to BASIC PROTECTION from the state. How would you like protesting, when you have ZERO thugs with real defensive capability on your side-- not so tough now huh??

I'm almost certain most riot cops LOVE what they fucking do, and brag about excess violence, in the same way most frat boys brag about the stacies they fuck.

Last edited:
Believe me I am as antisemitic as most incels are, but when I see young students on campuses throughout the US peacefully protesting, there's something about it that just pisses me off, and I can't quite put my finger on it, even though I'm on their side for once. I think it's because of the overall personality of a protestor. A protestor may be protesting evil jews today, but they would just as easily protest against your right to exist as an ugly male trying to get laid. When I see signs that call for a ceasefire, what I'm projecting are signs to end ALL non-Chad sex-- an end to the patriarchy. You give them an inch, they will take a mile. They may be protesting against something we all can agree on today, but tomorrow they are protesting that ugly men's rights should be taken away and reparations be given to women and LGBTQ causes.

All of this makes me dream about being a riot cop. Fuck being a coper with an introvert work from home job-- the real incel job is to be a RIOT COP that goes in and sadistically breaks knees, and gets away with it because they are an authority figure. SHOVE A BATON in some punks face because they looked at you funny. It's the kind of power an INCEL DESERVES. These fucking protestors deserve authortative violence coming their way. The lack of respect. They don't even understand, they would get stabbed and robbed to death en masse if cops weren't armed wtih guns, and have badges of authority to scare scumbags away.

I'm almost certain most riot cops LOVE what they fucking do, and brag about excess violence, in the same way most frat boys brag about the stacies they fuck.
As much as kikes field executing kids and doctors is fucked, fuck protesters as well, bunch of virtue signaling faggots that would easily advocate for our suffering if it meant they could virtue signal.

The only forms of protest that is based, is violent protest.

fuck yeah, this is just a historical fact. Protesting is useless. Their peaceful signs will amount to JACK SHIT-- the jews are smarter than this, they will just play the Occupy wall street playbook.-- get some batshit crazy actors in their to subterfuge their cause, works every time. I say this all the scraps of empathy I have in my heart: but the jews should just put the Palestineans out of their misery and nuke em, it's the fastest cleanest way to the inevitable, though the only reason they don't is that they are land locked and dont want the fallout radiation.

Last edited:
They are typically sterile protesters with Woke ideology

Protestors are retarded goy who follow the current trend.

Attachments

• 2uqWMcW.png
    2uqWMcW.png
    686.1 KB · Views: 20
  • MMx4PdN.jpg
    MMx4PdN.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 22
Jews told them to protest.

I too strongly dislike Protestants!

The next time one of those little foid whore protestors try to hand me something by walking in front of me when I have fucking linkin park blasting, I’m either:1)grabbing one and putting it into the bin that is right next to the spot they always fucking block people from walking through 2) saying sorry foid I have a girlfriend don’t harass me or 3) head butting her if she isn’t shorter than 4’6 like all the ethnic ones (in minecraft of course I don’t condone violence irl r/incelcucktears.

Protesting is fucking insulting. Do protestors even understand how privileged that they are even able to protest, and not get gunned down??? A lot of my anger is almost a kind of jealousy at their lack of shame. They protest because they are cunts, as women are, entitled to being sassy and getting what they want. Protesting is FEMININE in nature, which is why protests are largely ineffective. A real man would just cause violent terrorism-- which is always provocative historically in comparison.

If incels were in charge, we would make it so that protesting is a statement: that you eschew your rights to BASIC PROTECTION from the state. How would you like protesting, when you have ZERO thugs with real defensive capability on your side-- not so tough now huh??

Im surprised despite having more guns than people there aren't as many as mass shootings in the USA as I had expected, maybe they need to mix lead in gasoline now to instigate normies to kill eachother off.

I’m pro Palestine. But I hate these dumb fucking protestors especially the foids screaming and shouting in public.

I WANT TO RIP THEIR VOICEBOX OUT YOU FUCKING LOUD BITCH YOUR NOT HELPING YOUR MAKING PEOPLE HATE PALESTINE YOU UGLY DUMB FUCKING LOW IQ MONKEY APE NIGGER ANNOYING BITCH.

IN MINECRAFT

The next time one of those little foid whore protestors try to hand me something by walking in front of me when I have fucking linkin park blasting, I’m either:1)grabbing one and putting it into the bin that is right next to the spot they always fucking block people from walking through 2) saying sorry foid I have a girlfriend don’t harass me or 3) head butting her if she isn’t shorter than 4’6 like all the ethnic ones (in minecraft of course I don’t condone violence irl r/incelcucktears.
Based. I hate these fucking dumb loud foids

Aaron bushnell was not based but his act was, one less cuckcel on this earth.

Self-immolate yourself for people who hate you and the culture you raised in theory.

I like watching the Zionists face comeuppance