Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do wristcels actually exist?

Grætandi

Grætandi

Banned
-
Is anyone in this community unironically a wristcel? How can the biggest reason for your inceldom be your wrist size lmao doesn't make sense.

Doubt it. How is that possible unless your pituatory gland prevented you from growing.

You sound bluepilled

Bluepilled for taking into question legitimacy of inceldom due to wrist size? lmao.
I'm not saying it's as bad as being short, ethnic, or having a bad face, but it makes you a framecel if you have skinny wrists and forearms. Sexually dimorphic traits like thick veiny wrists are attractive to foids

Yes I’m a wristcel. I always wear long sleeve clothing cause girls have thicker wrists than I do.
How big are your wrists? and what's your shoulder width? They're often correlational and shoulder width is much more important than wrist size

I'm not saying it's as bad as being short, ethnic, or having a bad face, but it makes you a framecel if you have skinny wrists and forearms. Sexually dimorphic traits like thick veiny wrists are attractive to foids
I agree with that. Even Henry Cavil got made fun of for his small hands

Most girls I see are like 1-2 inches shorter than me:feelscry:
are you 5'7 or something? Also people may seem taller from your perspective. I knew a guy who I thought was as tall as me but after seeing a picture I was 2 inches taller than him

I’m 5’8 and barely mog most girls I see. I’m a few inches shorter than most of the guys I see. Hopefully all the 6’2+ fags gets their knees bashed with a baseball bat:smonk:
Your envy manifests itself in a way of hate. That's rather a childish trait.

Hatred is natural, I just accept it. Tallfags who rot here deserve it:smonk:

Getting heightmogged has affected me more negatively than not having a gf/sex:feelscry:
Heightmog is inescapable if you outside

My wrists are skinnier than literally every single person i encounter. I don't think it's the main cause of my inceldom but definitely contributes to being seen as weak.

My wrists have always been an insecurity of mine. I don't know to say that they are 'why' I'm an incel, but they definitely contribute as part of the full package. When I was younger I worked out a lot to try to get a better shape, but I never really saw much improvement in my wrist area.

Think about it this way: if you have small wrists, you also very likely have smaller bones in general. If you have smaller bones, you generally have a smaller frame meaning you look smaller and weaker. Your bone size also determines how much muscle mass you can build.

Women and normies always say that no one is looking at someones wrists, but this is not true either. Women always say they like a guy with big hands, but there's no way if you have small wrists that you are going to have huge hands.

You could probably "hide" your small wrists by becoming a bodybuilder, but that would probably also require steroid use. People with small frames can't just bulk themselves up and look big.

Inceltears and people in general just want to make a hyperbole about the wrist thing, so they can make incels look as delusional as possible: its not only about your wrists, smaller wrists overall indicate that a person has smaller hands and smaller frame overall. We all know women like muscular, tall and big framed men who take space physically and socially, but women and normies will claim that its only about your personality and things like wrists don't play any role in that.