Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you all feel bad for him?

?

• yes

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
man is stating a fact and gets gaslighted

He's the definiton of how IT users describe incels. Whining about completely random shit that the conversation got nothing to do with. Glad he got hit kek

Your fortune: Godly Luck
because he probably has no one to talk to in his everyday life and never able to say what he would like to say. he had the opportunity to do so. i don't find it weird.

he should own a gun.

20% - supports manlet shaming
He's the definiton of how IT users describe incels. Whining about completely random shit that the conversation got nothing to do with. Glad he got hit kek

He's a shitty boomer I have no sympathy for him.
They blow up over nothing all the time. He's the male equivalent of a "karen".

I don't go out complaining to random starbucks visitors about my inceldom because I'm well aware that'd just be stupid and no one would take me seriously. He wasn't even complaining in a normal manner he was literally yelling at them about his height and even threatened to beat someone up. Huge fucking crybaby

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
you sound like a Redditor. you probably have no fucking idea what it's like to be ostracized your whole life, at some point you lose your control

He was doomed from the start and ofc some tallfag cuck comes and attacks him because muh wahmen.

brutal how he mentions how his work boss is incharge of him.
shows that incels will never progress in the workforce to boss because it's white tall chad only.

You sound like a retard jfl, I casually argue and then you go "oh you sound like a group of people I don't like :feelstastyman:" fucking nigger I'm on an incel forum of course I know how it is to be ostracized but that doesn't means I need to sperg out about my problems to random normies

Your fortune: Average Luck
you don't know shit. probably 6 foot Serbian Beanstalk got rejected by Albanian foid crush and now and now kicks around in this forum, but in reality with his group of friends blaspheming about incels. i know exactly what kind of person you are. every normal incel with shipping has empathy for this tragic example in this video

True, though, he shouldn't have talked about incel-related stuff in public—one of the main tenets of the blackpill. He should've been strapped with a gun or knife incase a dude got confrontational and hit him. Unfortunately, the less–physically advantaged in society have to make due with being insulted daily. I also think the other dude shouldn't have hit him.

True, though, he shouldn't have talked about incel-related stuff in public—one of the main tenets of the blackpill. He should've been strapped with a gun or knife incase a dude got confrontational and hit him. Unfortunately, the less–physically advantaged in society have to make due with being insulted daily. I also think the other dude shouldn't have hit him.

you sound like a Redditor. you probably have no fucking idea what it's like to be ostracized your whole life, at some point you lose your control
He's a 6'3 and white "mentalcel" :feelskek:

Last edited:
This man committed suicide because of the constant internet bullying he received is that correct?

He had a mental breakdown and while it's kind of funny to watch, I do feel bad for him. He was pissed off that the bitches in the back were laughing at him bc he was a manlet. He's dealt with that his whole life and people never taking him seriously. It should of never been recorded but it was.

He's a 6'3 and white "mentalcel" :feelskek:
@balkanceI i sincerely hope you actually hang yourself with barbed wire in real life, i would piss on your grave just let me know when and where

I knew it
they all act like him too, every single one we come across. theres nothing we can do because mods are cucked and wont ban people just for being over 6ft and white (they should) just have to hope he kills himself in real life or dies in a car accident

who's side are you on retard

What happened to him ?

There is a name for foids like her. Kind of a dorky nerdy name but I forgot

Normies would say something like "Dorthy lookin ahh" But Dorthy is not the name they use

Stbagelcel @NoIdeaWhatToDo

lookscel mentalcel and I get heightmogged pretty often so I'm definitely not way above average

I never said ITfags are right, most incels act like regular people in public (water). It's just that he was a one off specimen where he started crying about his height out of nowhere

Your fortune: Bad Luck
dnr

Your fortune: killing yourself