Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you become a fictional character?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Have you ever seen a movie/show/anime/videogame/comic book/whatever and imitated the personality of the coolest character in order to act cool?

I never have, I just remembered that people on 4chan have talked about this phenomenon before.

I do that a lot
Unironically, larping as Jotaro in my head helped me become way more confident

larping as an animated character is a chunnibyu trait

Yeah, when I was in highschool I watched schindler's list and the next day I said "good morning" to my kike classmate thinking it was a cool thing to do.

I'm deeply ashamed of what I did back then.

Yeah, when I was in highschool I watched schindler's list and the next day I said "good morning" to my kike classmate thinking it was a cool thing to do.

I'm deeply ashamed of what I did back then.
Good morning? How does that relate to the film I never watched it

Have you ever seen a movie/show/anime/videogame/comic book/whatever and imitated the personality of the coolest character in order to act cool?

I never have, I just remembered that people on 4chan have talked about this phenomenon before.
As a kid i loved to imitate Anti heroes/Byronic Heroes from asian and western films/animes

At that time i lived in a post-commie shithole, where the only media available for kids, was some boring commie brainwashing cartoons, with no character development at all.

These generic copypasta were so bad and hollow that i remember punching the old vintage tv.

Couple times in public. 100s of times in private. You try to emulate people you wish you could ve more like. The last person I wanted to emulate was Tywin Lannister

edgy anime protagonist

If I did then I'd have more things to cringe about when I think of the past. Thankfully that's not the case.

ya, only to myself sometimes. It would be hard to copy full time, because they are written, while I am a human

I larp villians to get a glimpse into their minds.

Becoming eren yeager and becoming a giant titan felt therapeutic as I can stomp on virtually anything and everything
I do that a lot
Unironically, larping as Jotaro in my head helped me become way more confident
Same.

Seems autistic.