Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You become a giga OP overlord wizard but you have to give up all your earthly pleasures do you do it?

Choose your destiny

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Overlord.jpg

Recently gotten obsessed with this show about a ricecel that gets isekaid into a videogame (cliché I know) and he becomes a giga OP wizard lich king with lots of cool powers, an army of undeads (and other races) and a few OP homies to help him conquer the world.

Sounds cool however it has one big drawback which is since he's now a skeleton he can't feel any earthly pleasures anymore. He doesn't have a tongue so no taste buds so forget about eating your favorite food or drinking your favorite drink. He cannot sleep so he can't get a comforting night of sleep or just rest. He has no libido and most importantly no dick so the two waifus lusting for him are just a cruel tease because he will never get to fuck them.

I think that in the begining it would be dope but then once I had achieved my objective life would become just mundane and boring and wouldn't have any copes. Also you can't kill what's already dead so you would stay the same for eternity.

Yes I’ll do it

Can’t he use his wizard powers to get them back?

Can’t he use his wizard powers to get them back?
He can transform but it's still an illusion and in the light novel it's explained it doesn't change anything. So no he can't.

yes I would, my dick is already useless and I don't enjoy eating most food anyways, I see food purely as fuel. I mostly drink water, none of that soda shit. I would love to stay awake all day, I hate sleeping. I would use my newfound powers to enslave normies to incels.

He is based. Ainz Ooal Gown is the goat

I don't have any pleasures tbh so sure

He is based. Ainz Ooal Gown is the goat
Agreed with that he's kewl much better than the generic isekai main character who is just a Kirito clone. Also the reason why he's so OP makes sense unlike other shows.

Agreed with that he's kewl much better than the generic isekai main character who is just a Kirito clone. Also the reason why he's so OP makes sense unlike other shows.
It's just sad that he has literal harems of stacies around him he can't bone. Pun intended. :feelsEhh:

And have Albedo and Shaltear worship me all the time :owo: :owo: :ahegao::ahegao:
The choice is clear

And have Albedo and Shaltear worship me all the time :owo: :owo: :ahegao::ahegao:
The choice is clear
100% agree but the cruel irony would be you never get to fuck them because no dick :feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back