Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in aliens?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I personally believe there is other life out there that could potentially mog chad which honestly if they do I hope they stay tf away from Earth because if those aliens do visit us we could kiss the human race goodbye because human foids would make us go extinct because human chad would be demoted to sub3 tier due to the even more chad aliens.

But there is also a chance if aliens do happen to exist then they better stay the fuck away from our planet because chances are their male species would become incels and their race would go extinct quickly due to their alien foids wanting to be with Earth chads.

If these aliens from Mexico were hypothetically real then they better have sent a message to stay tf away from Earth because even curries would mog their species.

Attachments

• Alien_1694621983226_1701439063266.jpg
    Alien_1694621983226_1701439063266.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 17

Attachments

• obr4175.jpg
    obr4175.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 28
I do believe other intelligent life forms exist somewhere in universe but it's so far away that even if they're more technologically advanced than humans they still can't travel that far. On the other hand I don't believe UFO witnesses, all those photos and videos are fake.

Yes ofc they exist. Some of them have been around for millions and perhaps billions of years longer than us. Our existence might actually be the product of an alien civilization millions of years more advanced than us.

it's statistically impossible for there to NOT be extraterrestial life... but we're probably not gonna meet them anytime soon.
If they do visit us I seriously hope they dont mog chad or we are screwed

If they do visit us I seriously hope they dont mog chad or we are screwed
Honestly speaking of that, thats probably how aliens will kill us since they are likely observing us, aliens wont need laser rifles or space cannons to kill us, they will just mog chad and foids will fall for them all while chads become sub3s to foids.

There are trillions of planets in the observable universe. The chances we're alone is 0%. Why would we be the only one, when thousands of billions of planets exist in the observable universe?

Some scientists believe there are 36 alien civilisations in the Milky Way alone.

I do believe other intelligent life forms exist somewhere in universe but it's so far away that even if they're more technologically advanced than humans they still can't travel that far. On the other hand I don't believe UFO witnesses, all those photos and videos are fake.

does this alien mog you?

Attachments

• obr4175.jpg
    obr4175.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 15
Believing in aliens requires a similar kind of faith as believing in God. It's not the same, but it's close.

There are trillions of planets in the observable universe. The chances we're alone is 0%. Why would we be the only one, when thousands of billions of planets exist in the observable universe?

Some scientists believe there are 36 alien civilisations in the Milky Way alone.

Trillions of planets exist in the observable universe. Why should we be the only ones?

Believing in aliens requires a similar kind of faith as believing in God. It's not the same, but it's close.

I don't believe in god but it really makes no sense we should be the only "intelligent" life form in an observable universe 90 billion light years across...

There is no good reason to think that there's other intelligent life out there just because we happen to exist and that there are so many stars out there. It's just as likely that life in the universe is an anomalous event and this iteration of a universe got lucky.

Until we see evidence for extraterrestrial intelligent life, it's just a guess.

Based on what, a sample size of one planet with intelligent life? JFL

Last edited:
Based on what, a sample size of one planet with intelligent life? JFL
Based on the fact that there are thousands of billions planets in the observable universe alone... and that the observable universe is 90 billion light years across. Travelling only 1 light year, would take the fastet plane 300,000 years!

And i believe this article is talking about intelligent life as well. (36 civilizations). Now imagine those along with non intelligent life, like earth’s animals. That’s probably gonna be a lot.
Very true. Although earth's animals are also intelligent, many of them more intelligent than you think... and it seems more intelligent than some humans!

Based on the fact that there are thousands of billions planets in the observable universe alone... and that the observable universe is 90 billion light years across. Travelling only 1 light year, would take the fastet plane 300,000 years!
That's not reason enough to think that life elsewhere must exist. There's nothing special about there being some arbitrarily large number of planets. That 36 number is purely pulled out of someone's asshole. When you have a sample size of one planet with life, that's not enough to make extrapolations on the rest of space. Any assigned probability is meaningless speculation. It may as well be just fun stoner thoughts.

Do you know how hypothesis work?
Nigger, shut the fuck up.

It’s a hypothesis, it’s not supposed to be taken literally :feelsseriously:
There are good hypotheses and bad ones. This one is just terrible, because it's obviously untestable. At least, in realistic time horizons.

Have you ever heard of the Fermi paradox?

Yes. But the Fermi paradox doesn’t say aliens don’t exist. The paradox has many explanations. One being: aliens are too far away. Another being: they don’t want to be detected. Etc.

It just lists possibilities why we have never detected aliens. If they are millions of light years away, we’ll never be able to detect them (could be due to many reasons, as stated by the paradox).

This has nothing to do if aliens exist or not.

The Fermi paradox just questions why we have never seen or heard them… it doesn’t actually say aliens don’t exist but just gives some possibilities why we don’t know about them… some scientists think there are 1000s of alien civilizations in the universe.
Plus if the universe is infinite (which it maybe is), mathematically speaking it’s almost impossible that only we exist (and I’m not making this up)

There are crazy scientists who believe that aliens built the pyramids and "helped shape human society"... now that is some real bs IMO.

There is no good reason to think that there's other intelligent life out there just because we happen to exist and that there are so many stars out there. It's just as likely that life in the universe is an anomalous event and this iteration of a universe got lucky.

Until we see evidence for extraterrestrial intelligent life, it's just a guess.
Fair enough, it is just a guess. It could be, or it could not be. What if the universe were infinite though, which is also a big possibility?

There are crazy scientists who believe that aliens built the pyramids and "helped shape human society"... now that is some real bs IMO.
There is a strange aversion to any explanations that may flirt with the religious or supernatural in modern day thinking and is seen as beneath them. This is probably a relic from the enlightenment. Secular explanations reign supreme above all, because that's the dominant paradigm, and any explanation that doesn't fit into that framework will be rationalized into it.

Fair enough, it is just a guess. It could be, or it could not be. What if the universe were infinite though, which is also a big possibility?
Since infinity includes all possibilities, then yes, intelligent life will exist outside of our planet, assuming that the universe is infinite. But we don't know that this is the case (that it's infinite).

There is a strange aversion to any explanations that may flirt with the religious or supernatural in modern day thinking and is seen as beneath them. This is probably a relic from the enlightenment. Secular explanations reign supreme above all, because that's the dominant paradigm, and any explanation that doesn't fit into that framework will be rationalized into it.

Since infinity includes all possibilities, then yes, intelligent life will exist outside of our planet, assuming that the universe is infinite. But we don't know that this is the case (that it's infinite).
Fair

Yes ofc they exist. Some of them have been around for millions and perhaps billions of years longer than us. Our existence might actually be the product of an alien civilization millions of years more advanced than us.
close-door-the-office.gif

You been watching too much of that sci fi, our existence is a product of adam and eve, who were created by allah.

The koran never mentioned no aliens i can tell you that

Adam and Eve 2,000 years old. Universe is 13.2 billion years old, oh wait now they're saying it could be 26 billion years old. Your Koran knows nothing brother. It doesn't answer all the questions

I WANNA GO TO ALPHA CENTAURI

I believe such creatures might exist but I don't believe they came from other planets/outer space.

The Fermi paradox just questions why we have never seen or heard them… it doesn’t actually say aliens don’t exist but just gives some possibilities why we don’t know about them… some scientists think there are 1000s of alien civilizations in the universe.
Plus if the universe is infinite (which it maybe is), mathematically speaking it’s almost impossible that only we exist (and I’m not making this up)
The Great Filter is something to consider. Advanced life forms tend to create devices that destroy themselves. So that could be an explanation as to why we don't see them.

We are the aliens ( incels )

The Great Filter is something to consider. Advanced life forms tend to create devices that destroy themselves. So that could be an explanation as to why we don't see them.
good point!

Exactly. Have you heard of the Fermi Paradox? (Also look at the links below)

What’s funny, I’m curious. There are trillions of planets in the universe. Some scientists think there are 36 civilisations in the Milky Way alone

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xOtotKiVInE

Exactly. Have you heard of the Fermi Paradox? (Also look at the links below)

What’s funny, I’m curious. There are trillions of planets in the universe. Some scientists think there are 36 civilisations in the Milky Way alone

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xOtotKiVInE

I am autist about this subject. Yes ofc I've heard about the Fermi Paradox. I also highly doubt an intelligent alien life form, that can create a spacecraft which can travel warp speed (bend space-time) and travel the speed of light would be a hostile species.
Think about it, the major reasons most wars happen nowadays is because of territory or resources. Why tf would they be hostile if they can create a spacecraft that would pretty much be on unlimited fuel.
I don't think the existence of aliens would mean their isn't a god either. Both of them are most likely very real

I am autist about this subject. Yes ofc I've heard about the Fermi Paradox.
Thought so!! :feelsokman:
I also highly doubt an intelligent alien life form, that can create a spacecraft which can travel warp speed (bend space-time) and travel the speed of light would be a hostile species.
Think about it, the major reasons most wars happen nowadays is because of territory or resources. Why tf would they be hostile if they can create a spacecraft that would pretty much be on unlimited fuel.
Very true. Do you think there are both good and potentially hostile civilizations ? Let me explain. Hostile due to reasons not related to territory. Maybe just hostile bc that’s who they are. Or hostile because they want to colonise planets already having life on them. If these scientists are more or less correct, there aren’t a lot such planets. They say 4 evil alien civilizations exist in the Milky Way. Maybe the aliens or evil aliens don’t think as rationally as you do.
And maybe alien species exist which cannot yet build speed of light UFOs but are still intelligent.

I don't think the existence of aliens would mean their isn't a god either. Both of them are most likely very real
Never thought about it like that

If they're real, I hope they come here and wipe us all out

I am autist about this subject. Yes ofc I've heard about the Fermi Paradox. I also highly doubt an intelligent alien life form, that can create a spacecraft which can travel warp speed (bend space-time) and travel the speed of light would be a hostile species.
I wasn’t disagreeing with you by the way. Just thinking out loud. I’m also autist about the subject.

Your thoughts on ancient astronauts/aliens?

Thought so!! :feelsokman:

Very true. Do you think there are both good and potentially hostile civilizations ? Let me explain. Hostile due to reasons not related to territory. Maybe just hostile bc that’s who they are. Or hostile because they want to colonise planets already having life on them. If these scientists are more or less correct, there aren’t a lot such planets. They say 4 evil alien civilizations exist in the Milky Way. Maybe the aliens or evil aliens don’t think as rationally as you do.
And maybe alien species exist which cannot yet build speed of light UFOs but are still intelligent.

Never thought about it like that
Im sure their probably is hostile aliens. I don't think they would be intelligent though. Millions of years ago there were giant reptiles (dinosaurs) on this planet who would be considered hostile. This is probably the case on many many planets. Life forms that are progressing....but they are still in the ooga booga phase of their existence. There are probably some civilizations that are at our stage/level of existence and technology. Then their are probably some that are way more advanced and superior to us. These are the ones who can make spacecraft at speed of light, or maybe even make a Dyson sphere (look it up). I just don't see why an alien civilization a Type II or Type III (Kardashev Scale) (look it up) would want to invade/enslave us? Like for what exactly? What would be the purpose? Maybe we taste good lol but I think a civilization that advanced is gonna respect intelligent life forms.

I wasn’t disagreeing with you by the way. Just thinking out loud. I’m also autist about the subject.

Your thoughts on ancient astronauts/aliens?
I think the aliens are right in front of us and they are just staying quiet. When the world is advanced technologically enough and civilization progresses they will finally come out to us. Top level people in the government (like the president) already know they exist but have to stay quiet about it