Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in aliens?

take the alienpill. Women would rather fuck alien chads than an incel

I wasn’t disagreeing with you by the way. Just thinking out loud. I’m also autist about the subject.

Your thoughts on ancient astronauts/aliens?
I do also think that aliens (at least intelligent ones) are super super rare. Why haven't we got a radio signal (as far as they are telling us) from a alien civilization? Why hasn't any telescope taken a picture of a UFO in space or a Dyson sphere from another star? They (the government) could be hiding a lot of things from us. But I do think life is actually very very rare, which is why it is also precious.

I personally believe there is other life out there that could potentially mog chad which honestly if they do I hope they stay tf away from Earth because if those aliens do visit us we could kiss the human race goodbye because human foids would make us go extinct because human chad would be demoted to sub3 tier due to the even more chad aliens.

But there is also a chance if aliens do happen to exist then they better stay the fuck away from our planet because chances are their male species would become incels and their race would go extinct quickly due to their alien foids wanting to be with Earth chads.

If these aliens from Mexico were hypothetically real then they better have sent a message to stay tf away from Earth because even curries would mog their species.
Weather or not there real. We need to remember that space is... Fucking huge. Considere this, the moon on its closer orbit is 306000 kilometers. On the long orbit its 100000 more. Thats because orbits arent really a circle like most would belive. The size of jupiter, 142000 kilomters. 2-3 jupiters can fit between the earth and the moon. And you see how massive open feilds like deserts can look so huge. If you thin being lost in a desert is bad. Space is alot easeyer, and unlike the desert, has 3d navigation. Not acounting for the fact that there could be invisible black holes if not near any light, light takes time to travel meaning the stars you see in the sky arent at there current status and are probably dead right now. So imagine being a alien from another solar system. Forget about galaxy. Just a solar system alone would take light itself a long ass time. Meaning light speed air craft wont mean much shit. But then you got obstacles with mass wich even if they dont crash into you can throw your trajectory off. Long story short. Real or not. Theres no real way aliens can get to us. Unless they somhow exist in our solar system wich is a much much more likely scenario to reach us.

I do also think that aliens (at least intelligent ones) are super super rare. Why haven't we got a radio signal (as far as they are telling us) from a alien civilization? Why hasn't any telescope taken a picture of a UFO in space or a Dyson sphere from another star? They (the government) could be hiding a lot of things from us. But I do think life is actually very very rare, which is why it is also precious.
Yes I agree. But maybe it’s just that. They’re billions of light years away. Too far away. Maybe we don’t actually have technical capabilities that could detect their presence. We wouldn’t detect them with today‘s or next decade technology. That’s my favorite theory/explanation of the Fermi Paradox. Even 36 civilisations in the Milky Way alone is „rare“ in my humble opinion.

They surly are hiding stuff, no question!

Im sure their probably is hostile aliens. I don't think they would be intelligent though. Millions of years ago there were giant reptiles (dinosaurs) on this planet who would be considered hostile. This is probably the case on many many planets. Life forms that are progressing....but they are still in the ooga booga phase of their existence. There are probably some civilizations that are at our stage/level of existence and technology. Then their are probably some that are way more advanced and superior to us. These are the ones who can make spacecraft at speed of light, or maybe even make a Dyson sphere (look it up). I just don't see why an alien civilization a Type II or Type III (Kardashev Scale) (look it up) would want to invade/enslave us? Like for what exactly? What would be the purpose? Maybe we taste good lol but I think a civilization that advanced is gonna respect intelligent life forms.
Im aware of the Kardashev scale. But they might only be a Type 1 civilisation, which is a bit more advanced than humans. Or just a type 0.5…

Maybe they would want to envade us because earth is so close to a star and in a convenient location in the galaxy. Maybe they know what really hides deep in the earth or on Mars…

I think the aliens are right in front of us and they are just staying quiet. When the world is advanced technologically enough and civilization progresses they will finally come out to us. Top level people in the government (like the president) already know they exist but have to stay quiet about it
What about ancient aliens?

aliens must exist.... but also dont think we gonna meet them anytime soon. maybe in 500 years.........