Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in geomaxxing?

• Yes, legit

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No, gigacope

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
aspercel01

aspercel01

No surgerry for autism
★★★
Do you actually believe that geomaxxing to SEA or curryland could make you ascend, or it is just a meme for you?
(answer only if white)

JBW in asia + height advantage

its not a meme, its real but like everything it will eventually stop working due to oversaturation

Noodlewhores love white cock

No, geomaxxing is not a viable solution.
If it were, everybody would do it.
You can't just leave everything behind and live in a different country just to be able to date some poor ethnic woman who will only date you because of your money.
Language barriers, financial hardship, friends&family, job perspectives bla bla bla
Everybody who thinks geomaxxing is a solution quite frankly doesn't have a life, so he doesn't understand what goes into leaving your old life behind and building a new one in a different country.

And do you actually plan on doing it?
maybe

You can't just leave everything behind and live in a different country just to be able to date some poor ethnic woman who will only date you because of your money.
Language barriers, financial hardship, friends&family, job perspectives bla bla bla
Everybody who thinks geomaxxing is a solution quite frankly doesn't have a life, so he doesn't understand what goes into leaving your old life behind and building a new one in a different country.
yes
another reason i hate it is retards are just passing their inceldom to poor fellow in those countries
wow gj norman you 5'6 sub 5 mayo cuck you stole ling ling away for xhao bing who's now gonna rope cuz its ovER for him:cryfeels::feelsrope:

I think i would have some chance of ascending with sub 5 foid in asia.

However i find the move incredibly cucked, no less than betabuxxing a white slut in my homeland.

I would never do either