Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with a ruined reputation in a place you cant leave?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
You ruined your reputation, and now people despise you/ avoid you, and you can't leave the place for another 3 years. How would you deal with that? For who will say they don't care about others, in reality a ruined reputation or poor networking skills WILL eventually get you in trouble or at least make life very hard. Do you hunt people down one by one away from groups and try to make them like you or need you? Do you say fuck it that's who I am and anybody who has a problem can suck my dick?

Ignore it or try to complain

I lived somewhere where I'd ruined my reputation for 4 years!

Kinda felt fun being the bad boy. XD

Explain us what happened to you

I never had a reputation to begin with. You can't ruin something that never existed.

That's something I don't need to care about anymore.

I can't lose my reputation in front of my friends because I don't have any. My gf can't cuck me because I have none. My family doesn't like me anyways. If I lose my reputation at my minimum wage job I'll just find another one.

That's something I don't need to care about anymore.

I can't lose my reputation in front of my friends because I don't have any. My gf can't cuck me because I have none. My family doesn't like me anyways. If I lose my reputation at my minimum wage job I'll just find another one.

View attachment 1130430

Based

Ideally yes you’d try to get one-on-one with the ones giving you a bad name, because while in public they need to conform to what everyone else thinks of you, in private you can get personal with them.

Or you can reclusemaxx.

You ruined your reputation, and now people despise you/ avoid you, and you can't leave the place for another 3 years. How would you deal with that? For who will say they don't care about others, in reality a ruined reputation or poor networking skills WILL eventually get you in trouble or at least make life very hard. Do you hunt people down one by one away from groups and try to make them like you or need you? Do you say fuck it that's who I am and anybody who has a problem can suck my dick?
funny how we're in the same situation. fuck

I'd just ldar at home if i was you