Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in life after death?

What comes after death?

• Eternal paradise, I.E Heaven

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Static void

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Reincarnation

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
nirvanacowboy

nirvanacowboy

footfag brainrot
★★
Definitely been asked before but what do you guys think comes after death? An empty void, paradise, reincarnation, whatever the fuck.

Not really I'am Platonist and a non dualist I do believe that there is a whole encompassing one and that we probably join back to that one after we die and lose our individuality

Essentially god and the universe are the same thing to me

Also made the results publically viewable this isn't a controversial topic for the results to be hidden, I'm curious about fellow brocels religious beliefs

Reincarnation as of now makes more sense to me than heaven/hell, under the condition that you keep your memory so you learn from your prior mistakes

Reincarnation as of now makes more sense to me than heaven/hell, under the condition that you keep your memory so you learn from your prior mistakes
The Theory of Reocorrence would make more sense, instead of the faith derived from Hindu Reincarnation.
~Example being, the same cat you see today, is still the same cat from 200, 300 years ago.

Last edited:
To answer my own question, it's a definite IDK but my ideal situation would be something like Heaven, where I can do whatever. Believing in eternal paradise is a dangerous path though atleast for the mental state of the average user here. Eventually you get more reckless and apathetic.

Human instincts avoid death. Maybe for a good reason...

Heaven would be nice but the idea was probably invented to keep people in line, and hell to stop people commiting murder and rape etc.

I hope gandhi heaven is real

It's sort of the same thing as asking "do you believe in life before birth?".

If you believe in one, you must believe in the other. Your unconscious life before your birth is probably going to be the same as your unconscious life after death. Even when you go to sleep, if you're not dreaming, it's basically the same state as being dead.

Reincarnation. You will have a new life with no memory of the last.

Definitely been asked before but what do you guys think comes after death? An empty void, paradise, reincarnation, whatever the fuck.
Heaven and hell is real

It's sort of the same thing as asking "do you believe in life before birth?".

If you believe in one, you must believe in the other. Your unconscious life before your birth is probably going to be the same as your unconscious life after death. Even when you go to sleep, if you're not dreaming, it's basically the same state as being dead.
~Precisely,
All of the great minds have already debated on this topic.