Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe it is normal/healthy/ok to find 15 year old attractive?

Do you?

• Total voters
FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
I was pondering this myself the other day. Most women don’t look that much different at 15 than at 20.

For an old guy like me, no. For someone of 18, yes.

I am in high school and it is for me, is it normal for someone who is any age? Also yes

Femoids often mature faster than males, so in all technicality they're mentally older than their actual age...

Though they'll always be rather unintellegent when it comes to anything somewhat complex, so I suppose they always have the mentality of a child.

Hello there FBI :^)

Today's 15 year old foids often look 20 due to growth hormones in meat and earlier onset of puberty in first world countries

No.

But to weird virgin incels yeh I guess, not even saying that in offensive way

I personally can't, but if that's your thing then who am I to tell you that you're wrong? Not as if they're pure even at that age.

Age of consent in my country is 14. So yeah, I find some 15yo extremely attractive.

Hormones in food and slutty clothes are a reason too

You have to ask yourself why you’re attracted to a 15 year old. If it’s because she has big tits a fat ass and small waist then it’s fine. That means you’re attracted to sexual markers that appear after puberty. That doesn’t make you a pedo.

totally normal

Reminder age of consent laws were set in place so that roasties could ride the cock carousel for twenty years and not have to compete with the most attractive and fertile women for a male provider. Aoc laws are antimale

Of course not, woman suddenly become attractive to me on their 18th birthday.

BEABB070 DFF4 4F09 82B8 19601843ED46

3EAFC410 39CD 4509 9A55 DE9571C9F67E

It is normal and healthy to find even some 11 year-olds hot, though I'd fuck only girls 12 or older. That you're even asking this is a sign of how insane our society is. This is like asking if men should like icecream or not.
For an old guy like me, no. For someone of 18, yes.
This is insane. Your attraction to attracctive girls 12 or older can't change as you age. That is not possible, no matter how much you try to brainwash yourself to believe that.

I wouldnt but theres nothing wrong with it.

It depends, if you find a girl of 15 attractive and the physical structure of her body is of an adult woman this is perfectly normal, now if you are attracted by literally the body of a child, then you have a problem and FBI will be at your door

Kek, it depends of your age. Above 22, well it becomes creepy.

No, it doesn't. Creepy is a feminist word for ugly.
Well, for me creepy does mean creepy. I mean, a gap above 7 years is too large according to me, but that's just my opinion.

Even if it's normal/healthy/okay to feel that attraction that doesn't necessarily make it right to act on. You can believe that is both okay to be attracted to 15 year olds and also that it is wrong to have sex with them. Attraction can't be helped but action is a choice.

I just jerked off to an 11yo.

Theres nothing wrong with love and sex as long as its consensual, the the younger party has got puberty.

I think in parts of Mexico the age of consent is like 12?

I think that's acceptable. Just dont rape people and youre good in my book

Cucks who said "no" must be banned immediately. "18" is just an Amerimutt number, and sexual development depends on genetics mostly.

Well, for me creepy does mean creepy. I mean, a gap above 7 years is too large according to me, but that's just my opinion.
my grandpa is older than my grandma by 11 years
who fucking cares honestly
uuh crepy uuuh age gap, open yer fucking eyes

It was totally normal for 14 - 15 year old girls to date 20 year old guys up until the last decade or two. But even when I was in Junior high I remember one girl had a boyfriend who would pick her up in his truck after school. She was 15 he was 24, he would even come into the school sometimes and have friendly conversations with the teachers.

Though today I think cops would be called due to how much this generation of teenagers is babied and pampered that now teenagers are considered children. But its totally normal, although in this day and age its best to stay away.

Cucks who said "no" must be banned immediately. "18" is just an Amerimutt number, and sexual development depends on genetics mostly.
I said no because without a modern diet females develop much slower. But if a 15-year-old looks like a 20-year-old then it's normal, which is very common to see nowadays. But being attracted to a female not developed yet is not normal. Still a 16-year-old is not mature mentally.

A lot of the incels in my family turned out to be Hebes. I saw my uncle pathetically flirt with a 14 year old girl last month and I don't want that to happen to me.

Reminder age of consent laws were set in place so that roasties could ride the cock carousel for twenty years and not have to compete with the most attractive and fertile women for a male provider. Aoc laws are antimale
Finally someone who gets it.
I hate nothing more than backstabbing anti-pedo incels, apart from the morons who attack me for my mares.

I don't believe, I know it is.

JFL at retarded Americans who think it's not.

I was once attracted to 15 year olds. When I was 15.

Obviously nothing happened there, but I think past a certain age, it's weird and messed up. I suppose many incels have pedophilic tendencies because of a lack of experience, but when I was younger, a lot of people I knew remained virgins until after high school, if at all.

Biologically, yes.
15 year olds can breed and thus warrant sexual attraction.

The only reason people think it's morally wrong is because you might knock them up and their life will be potentially ruined since they won't be able to go to college/finish school since they'll be busy raising a kid. In reality this is a non-factor since society is built to support women.

1000 girls line up. Half of them are 15-18, the other half are 19-22. Can you tell the difference? No? There is your answer.

I was once attracted to 15 year olds. When I was 15.

Obviously nothing happened there, but I think past a certain age, it's weird and messed up. I suppose many incels have pedophilic tendencies because of a lack of experience, but when I was younger, a lot of people I knew remained virgins until after high school, if at all.
You're a shill. Brb checking that post history of yours.

You're a shill. Brb checking that post history of yours.

A shill for who? The evil Jews conspiring to keep you a virgin? Low IQ chomo confirmed

Prime girls are the best girls.

A shill for who? The evil Jews conspiring to keep you a virgin? Low IQ chomo confirmed
An IT shill, fag.
I'm going to check the posts of those who voted "no"- if they're maycels- and expose them.

if you don't find her attractive you are gay as fuck. She is 16 here but she looked the same the year before
giphy.gif

Have you even seen 15 year olds these days?

An IT shill, fag.
I'm going to check the posts of those who voted "no"- if they're maycels- and expose them.

Never been to CuckQueers. Nice try though. Go back to jacking off to your life sized poster of Adolf Hitler in your parents' basement.