Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LTB Is Stacy to men

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Anyone who claims they wouldn’t get with a ltb is bullshitting. We’re just straight and overrate women for a women to be unattractive she has to be sub ltb. So actually sub 4 or just a standard landwhale.

Most race pills is legit just above average looking guys sought out by below average women

Ltb or lower noodles get with HTN + whites

Sub ltb white trash or any hoodrat garbage with Mtn+ blacks

Goblinas with Hispanics usually at best looksmatched but mostly MTN and ltb

Once I graduated HS which actually had attractive foids I saw how real life was much different. Everyday I RARELY SEE COUPLES but when I do its mostly landwhales with mtns and yes I mean actual landwhales. Especially when I go to the gym.
All the MTBs+ went alone or were single the couples were always with sub mtbs & some MTN+ gym goer sometimes a LTN ogre.

In fact actual Stacies/Stacylites like foids that I post are underrated due to people claiming that muh “too skinny”, “too small”, “too masculine jaw”, “muh u see Zygos + good bones = immediate Stacy to .org blah blah”. Lol most thick women or high sex appeal foids legit a lot of the time tend to be even lower than MTB.

In fact anyone who knows anything about women knows mtbs are easier than landwhales or ugly hoodrats. The women in Miami, LA LOOK LIKE SHIT YET THEYRE SEX TOURIST SPOTS

JUGGERNAUT LAW IS BLACKPILL 101 DENIAL OF IT IS BLUEPILL. THE ONLY WAY A WOMEN COULD BE INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE IS HIGH INHIB NON NT + RETARD STANDARDS + REJECTING OR SHELTERING FROM 99% OF MEN WHOM THEY DONT FIND ATTRACTIVE.
^
If you disagree with this you’ve been poisoned by reddit

What does it matter, if you're subhuman you get nothing

What does it matter, if you're subhuman you get nothing
Because many people here claim to be Stacy only and that’s bullshit. However bruh that’s exactly my point.

Too many copers claim they can get a landwhale or sub ltb foids when most of the foids are already with mtns/htns. Below that it’s over simple as that.

But that’s my point

Because many people here claim to be Stacy only and that’s bullshit. However bruh that’s exactly my point.

Too many copers claim they can get a landwhale or sub ltb foids when most of the foids are already with mtns/htns. Below that it’s over simple as that.

But that’s my point
Ah I see

Might be onto something

Tbh I'd not settle with a toilet that's less than a 7/10 in my country but to be fair not weighing more than me or being covered in tattoos makes a toilet a 7/10 at least here.