Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you bet that most normies with a gf rarely get sex or any love by their foids?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
title. with foids standards raised to an abnormally high level in the west I would be surprised if normies even get frequent sex anymore

This cum dumpster I know has a bf, and he seems like he doesn't get to fuck her much. While she was dating him, I remember seeing her flirt with this other guy in gym class. That's when you know they're whores. If their "boyfriend" is just there and not really that intimate with her, then she's using him in some way or another.

This cum dumpster I know has a bf, and he seems like he doesn't get to fuck her much. While she was dating him, I remember seeing her flirt with this other guy in gym class. That's when you know they're whores. If their "boyfriend" is just there and not really that intimate with her, then she's using him in some way or another.
Brutal shit.

Just at DeadBedrooms on reddit. Women hate non-chad men.