Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you carry self defence items?

owly

owly

Banned
-
I injured my ribs and accourding to research
And my doctore i have to rest up to 6 weeks
So i have 3 weeks left.

I havent trained during this time and it shows i am in pain.

During this period i have seen many chads
Tall fags and foids disrespecting me arguing with me and basically trying to pick a fight.
Just like sharks that smell blood.

One tall fag chad、b4 my injury like a month or more ago i told his gf right near him that he has 4 other gfs、but only now he came to my work and made a big scene and complained about me and made threats.
He is a criminal 2.5 meter blond.

Another chad was making chit chat at the register line with his stary eyed short becky looking at him with admiration、i made a polite comment that he is holding up the line
And he gave me a disrespecful ignore look
With threatning body language.

A normie clerk at the phone shop refused to assist me as he was chitchating a curry whore and lied about not having a product.

A cuntstomer started cussing at me fuck yous for not smiling at her a 60yo looking
Female version of dr brown from back to the future.

And that is just to name a few.

Should i get pepper spray or something else legal and non leathel to protect my self if shits hits the fan this month.

Also after i heal i plan to extreme workout
Plus protein shakemaxing

Plus protein shakemaxing
How is working out and protein shakes going to teach you to fight?

just agreeablenessmaxx so they don't attack you while you're weak

I have a katana in case society tries to bring me back to it tbh wish I could carry it around to scare all potential bullies

Last edited:
lul naw, gotta try to avoid confrontation, if i got attacked though i'd prob go insane and down the other guy or die trying

Always carry a weapon your country laws allow. Always.

Just use your fists bro

This lol.It can only help you Ogremaxx to look intimidating and prevent fights.

I carry a gun because I almost got robbed and killed walking to the store

This lol.It can only help you Ogremaxx to look intimidating and prevent fights.
A lot of that depends on your face and predators have evolved a keen sense for weakness. I've never seen a guy with a beta pussy face who's good at real world fighting. Even if they have the skills, they will often lack the aggression to use those skills properly. Some people are just weak at the core and layers of training and muscle can only do so much.

Lmao no.

You'd get arrested in the UK for carrying scissors.

They're less likely to attack you if you look life you can defend yourself, chads won't pick a fight with you if they know that you can fight back. They are looking for weak people to beat them up and then brag to their friend about it.

If you have a lot of muscle you're less likely to be targeted in the first place.
I always carry a knife, might upgrade to a glock though

I have an autistic collection of knives and my dad has guns

I never leave my house though

Good thing you're not in uk, you cannot carry anything here other than a flashlight; even then you'll be grilled on why you're carrying that.

Meanwhile scum carry knives not giving a single fuck about consequences.

I have no self defence items, but I know that almost everything is weaponizable. Even your mere umbrella can make a devastating weapon, if used properly.

Plus protein shakemaxing

That's a good plan. Muscles won't teach you to fight, but teach them a lesson. I'm glad I gymcelled. While I don't advocate for violence, with such a competitive sexual market, men are willing to murder each other for a slice of roastie, and self defense must be always an occurrence to be prepared for.

I carry two knives everywhere and I have a ton of improvised weapons lying around as well. I’ll upgrade to a few guns in due time

I always carry a barlow knife with me. To school, when i'm headed outside, and pretty much everywhere else. I know how to handle it and it's an ultimate equalizer for a manlet like me.

I kill them with kindness :soy:

I would if I wouldn’t get arrested for carrying self defense items while sub-5.

i know a cop and talked to him many times about this.
pepper spray is the best, without a doubt.

I carry knife with me sometimes whenever I go to another hood where I don't know and people don't know me
I also carry my handgun in countryside,there is not much trouble though

I have a hunting knife at home and if I was scared or paranoid enough, I would probably bring it to school with me.

I injured my ribs and accourding to research
And my doctore i have to rest up to 6 weeks
So i have 3 weeks left.

I havent trained during this time and it shows i am in pain.

During this period i have seen many chads
Tall fags and foids disrespecting me arguing with me and basically trying to pick a fight.
Just like sharks that smell blood.

One tall fag chad、b4 my injury like a month or more ago i told his gf right near him that he has 4 other gfs、but only now he came to my work and made a big scene and complained about me and made threats.
He is a criminal 2.5 meter blond.

Another chad was making chit chat at the register line with his stary eyed short becky looking at him with admiration、i made a polite comment that he is holding up the line
And he gave me a disrespecful ignore look
With threatning body language.

A normie clerk at the phone shop refused to assist me as he was chitchating a curry whore and lied about not having a product.

A cuntstomer started cussing at me fuck yous for not smiling at her a 60yo looking
Female version of dr brown from back to the future.

And that is just to name a few.

Should i get pepper spray or something else legal and non leathel to protect my self if shits hits the fan this month.

Plus protein shakemaxing
Lol non lethal self defense is for cucks

Get a cheap single barrel 12 and cut that bitch down, tuck it in your pants and keep a few extra shells in your pocket. Baggy clothes to hide it.

Knives are cool too, for purposes other then self defense often as well. Kabar is a good one, but any decent size fixed blade is good. No serrations as it’s hard to sharpen

$170 later and your a deadly deadly man

I generally carry a Walther P1 pistol with me in a concealed pocket holster, especially when I know I'll be in a seedy part of town or meeting up with independent sellers to buy used goods.

Remember to always keep a bullet in the chamber. You have no reason to force yourself to add the extra step of pulling back the slide after you clear leather. This should be common knowledge, but you'd be surprised how many gun owners don't because they're afraid of accidental discharge and make excuses for their high inhib cuckoldry. You should be familiar enough with your unit to carry it comfortably with a bullet in the chamber.

They're less likely to attack you if you look life you can defend yourself, chads won't pick a fight with you if they know that you can fight back. They are looking for weak people to beat them up and then brag to their friend about it.

If you have a lot of muscle you're less likely to be targeted in the first place.
I always carry a knife, might upgrade to a glock though

That can actually work the other way also if you have a lot of muscle people will start shit with you,having muscles also is no substitution for actually knowing how to fight.

If you're short on cash just get some pepper spray, it's pretty inexpensive, i think smith & wesson has some at wal-mart for a decent price.

no because i live in a village in germany without migrants

If the cops stopped me and found anything lethal I'd be fucked in this cucked country.

I carry an expendable baton in my truck. I’ve also been doing mostly BJJ and quite a bit of MMA for about 3.5 years. I’m way too high inhib to fight anything though

No man just my fists

Commercial grade pepper spray is in most cases worthless in practice. I live in cuck central, where it's a crime to have a blade over like 1,5 inches long in a public place, so in general no, I do not carry anything of the kind. Not worth dealing with police if there is some other incident, I don't feel threatened really personally. Anything that cannot make it through metal detectors is out.

Yes, I carry a fixed blade 6 inch bayonet and pepper spray. I also got a revolver, but no concealed carry permit.

No, I do not.

I have a katana in case society tries to bring me back to it tbh wish I could carry it around to scare all potential bullies
They wouldn't be scared of you, they would laugh at you and your faggot replica katana.

I have a katana collection does that count?

No but one of my goals is to be a gun owner some day.

just one automatic stiletto

I don't leave my house without my glock 17.

I have no self defence items, but I know that almost everything is weaponizable. Even your mere umbrella can make a devastating weapon, if used properly.
Just Kingsmanmaxx bro.

I have a handgun but I only take it out if I go out camping or fishing. I don't get why people go out into the woods unarmed