Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you ever feel like people from when you were younger just don't care anymore?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Like they're not sentimental about those times... they just don't care.

It's so strange to me. I just wondered if anyone else here noticed the same thing.

Yes they don't care because they are nihilistic as shit. Only hedonism is ideal for them.

Don't talk to anyone from when I was younger except family

rest of society never gave a shit about me

i had a few childhood friends and they abandoned me at about age 14-15 because I wasnt part of the 'cool kids'

They never did

They stopped caring once their better friends and girlfriends entered the picture.

Normies tend to be people with short-term memories, I think you're asking too much of them.

They stopped caring once their better friends and girlfriends entered the picture.

I don't really know what it is.

I do know that the brain develops a lot in most people between 17 and 25 and so people you know from earlier in that range are likely to change dramatically by the end of it.

That can create a gulf especially when one person changes a lot more than another.

I also think that adults tend to be more picky than teens. I think they're more likely to choose no friends over friends they don't click with, whereas a teen tends to require friends more.

Most of the time yes, I have noticed that. But, of the few people who seem to care now, about two are from when I was younger (there are maybe 3-4 now).

Most of the time yes, I have noticed that. But, of the few people who seem to care now, about two are from when I was younger (there are maybe 3-4 now).

Have they changed lots? The 2 people from when you were younger.

No, not a whole lot actually :worryfeels:

How about people you knew when younger?

Yah they've all transformed, lol

Much more serious and reserved and like nothing I do impresses them anymore? My personality that was so appealing to them when we were teens now suddenly is objectionable.

It's just age I guess. They grew apart from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back