Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever think that Secret Services might use the profile they have on you,with info such as posting here,to make you a patsy in their false flags?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I know this sounds batshit insane, I don't actually believe this. Well, I do think about such conspiracy theories often, but I don't believe in them.

But think about it. This part isn't a conspiracy, it's real: everything you do online is collected, and an AI compiles it into a profile readable by humans. People outside the norm have their profile flagged.

Now for the crazier part: if they did need a patsy for something, somebody to blame something on, an outcast loner with no friends like one of us would be the perfect target. Especially those of us who post crazier shit.

Probably not. The people here are all bark no bite. They wouldn't fall for it

I think this is reasonably likely, unfortunately.

There's nothing we can do about it. Just another cost of being incel.

I mean they'd have to find me first.

20200221 105816

Probably not. The people here are all bark no bite. They wouldn't fall for it
Well, you wouldn't have to fall for anything. They would decide "ohh, this guy's perfect. He has no friends, he posted all this weird shit online. Let's say he's the one who murdered these people".

Would be epic
2840B797 FC8A 4D03 A42D 9054BE5258AF

I don't care tbh

Spam the alert words someone ;)

I know this sounds batshit insane, I don't actually believe this. Well, I do think about such conspiracy theories often, but I don't believe in them.

But think about it. This part isn't a conspiracy, it's real: everything you do online is collected, and an AI compiles it into a profile readable by humans. People outside the norm have their profile flagged.

Now for the crazier part: if they did need a patsy for something, somebody to blame something on, an outcast loner with no friends like one of us would be the perfect target. Especially those of us who post crazier shit.
they don't have any power over you unless you're interacting with their feds somehow and talking about planning violent actions, just don't interact with glowniggers or act suspicious

a few months ago i was stopped in a random police checkup where they ask for your name and identification just to see if you freak out and act guilty, if i sperged out about muh incel i could have gotten in trouble, but i didn't, so everything was fine

Well, you wouldn't have to fall for anything. They would decide "ohh, this guy's perfect. He has no friends, he posted all this weird shit online. Let's say he's the one who murdered these people".
well that dude in germany is an example

nah. They get all them fall goys from their "farms." Most Incels are too intelligent looking. Ugly yeah. But snart. Not at all like most of the dyed hair nutters.

The problem are the bluepilled normie cucks that force their view of reality distorted and then the people with a grasp on how things work (whuch is nothing more than common sense) are regarded as delusional by those same imbecile nromies.

Just exists to blackmail you in the future. They think that you still have something to lose, but they have no idea.

I’m too unimportant and retarded for that, all i do is ldar

If they haven't met their annual quota or needed to commit 9/11 2.0 it would be a real possibility, fuck the feds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back