Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you ever visit the pub?

Windowlicker

Windowlicker

Greycel
In the village where I live is a single pub. I often go there because it is better than being alone in my house.

Young woman you cannot find there. Only a few old couples. And some forever alone chaps like me. But it's nice to have some peers and talk and drink beer with them.

Do you guys have a hangout like this?

Yes. Although, I mostly go to play darts.

Yes although the same, small village and the 2 pubs are full of middle-aged forever alone incel/divorcee's who haven't even smelt a woman in at least 20 years +. Keeps suicide away from my thoughts knowing most of the men here are in the same boat, and alot of us do laugh ironically at the lack of ANY women (not just attractive) here.

Nope don’t drink but it sounds like fun where you are

Based off my experience a few years ago, you can find horny ladies in places that are filled with yuppies. This only works if you live in prominent cities, such as new york, washington dc, seattle, LA, chicago, etc. Plenty of business oriented white single women in their mid to late 20s. This was a few years after tinder came out too.

Yeah man always picking up some hbb8s down at the pub with my wings.

Not old enough... Oh youth you've done it again

Based off my experience a few years ago, you can find horny ladies in places that are filled with yuppies. This only works if you live in prominent cities, such as new york, washington dc, seattle, LA, chicago, etc. Plenty of business oriented white single women in their mid to late 20s. This was a few years after tinder came out too.

I know, in Belgium it's the same. But I never visit the pub to meet women. It's more a familiar place for me where I can talk and have fun with men of the same sort as me

no because i'm not white

I do not drink alcohol

I know, in Belgium it's the same. But I never visit the pub to meet women. It's more a familiar place for me where I can talk and have fun with men of the same sort as me
Hey I'm in Belgium too. I wanted to pm but your profile is restricted.

I keep seeing everything as phub

I used to go pretty often when I lived in a city that had one in walking distance but now I don't ever go cause I live in the country and dont wanna risk drinking and driving

Closest thing I have nearby are some chain sports bars that serve wings.

art thou a walloon or fleming

i dont drink alcohol so no reason to go
but i would like to at least one time. my cousin is a super Chad and told me to go to a bar and talk to the waitress bartender and improve my social skills. he said of she feels bad for me she may even fuck me

but the more i think about it the more i believe she will just get annoyed and tell me to shut up or she will get the bouncer to kick me out since i am annoying her

There was a high end hotel bar i'd go to with my friend to watch tennis matches on the big screen (70"). The food was overpriced, and there was nothing else within walking distance ($20 for a burger + fries).

It's so expensive to drink alcohol here. I have to spend between 5 to 10% of my monthly wage to drink one night. And I don't like to drink with males.