Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you fear becoming insane by remaining single ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
How long you can take it ? Living alone as a sexually frustrated man is certainly not possible in old age. I don't know what to do.

Pretty much sure I'm already insane at this point

I‘m already mental and a foid would probably only make it worse.

i never experienced normal socialization in my formative years, it‘s long over for my sanity.

I’m definitely past the point of no return already.

No, the normies should fear the consequences of me being single

How long you can take it ? Living alone as a sexually frustrated man is certainly not possible in old age. I don't know what to do.
It is possible, believe me.

It isn't that bad however, out of principles I'm definitely going to show them a altERnative. :feelsYall:

Not only do I fear this, but I'm fucking terrified looking at how unstoppable the fall is. There is no way to stop it, which is probably the thing that saddens me the most.

No. I'm already insane

i never experienced normal socialization in my formative years, it‘s long over for my sanity.
Pretty much, missing the learning part then getting used to certain life finding a gf would be the abnormality, being alone is the normal for us.

Not afraid , I'm already insane. To much hate within me. Just waiting for my dead.

My case manager brought up Disney's Beauty & The Beast when I was talking how I felt like I was going insane being single this long. She was saying that everyone saw him as a beast until he learned to be kind. I just looked up a synopsis for it, and like I suspected, the princess the beast ends up with is one that he kidnapped. Something tells me that's not what she would want me to do.:feelshaha:

I think I'm already reaching there, one of these days I might snap and roblox myself, been swallowing all my bad thoughts and mental breakdowns, not because I want to look strong or some bs like that, my family has its own problems, I don't want them to feel even more worried, sadly, that just worsens the toll on my mind.

If I get to hear voices and having delusions, I hope they are cute anime girls at least.

And with bad luck and self hate, I might even live up to 85 or 90 years.

I anticipate it.

Ive been half crazy all my life. I got used to being alone. Once you accept it you can kind of live your life. I hate interacting with people. I either have to be drunk or high to actually enjoy human company anymore. But I lost interest in booze and drugs too.

Booze. I used to drink a lot. It was easier to find friends acting crazy while drunk and it was easier to talk to foids too. However every normie just drank very carefully so they might get lucky. Since that wasnt an option for me I got too drunk and girls hated my guts even more. I couldnt control it anyway. Sometimes I got drunk too early and other times I could hold my liquor but wasnt in the mood to talk to anyone.

Meth. Horrible comedowns. You love everybody and have high sex drive but unfortunately the false courage is in vain because of stimulant induced ED. When you get it up its wonderful but all your blood is fueling your brain and lungs and my 5 inch kid dick shrinks even more...

Coke. Too expensive. Pluse the first line is great but then youre just doing bumps and not feel anything...

Heroin. Too scared to use it. Plus its hit or miss. Either nothing or OD.

Weed. Either Im totally out of it or nothing...

Pills (codein and the like) - best drugs ever. It made me feel so normal and relaxed. I almost believed I could get a girl. No fear. Still didnt help and Im glad I saved my kidneys by stopping.

Sober. Pretending to like people you dont give a shit about is the worst when youre sober. I have 0 motivation to find shallow friendships with normie dudes and am too :blackpill: to take a shot at girls. Dont want no landwhale either...

becoming insane is a reddit meme

How many children´s have you already brutally and rough raped due to your incel being you fucking kiddie fiddler!?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
next fucking kiddie fiddler and sexual predator
really fucking children´s into mouth whole day
?!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
only one person who is not child sexual predator and kiddie fiddler in this thread:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
woah buddy why are you randomly accusing people of being kiddie fiddlers now?

I'm already becoming insane.

My body is devastatingly reminding me of the effects of being single every single day it’s extremely brutal never began for me

Who cares, I’ll live as long as I can