Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel female propaganda power (even jews can't equal) examples done by my mom

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★★
1] extremely traumatize me as a 10 yr old by threatening suicide every day. literally every day and giving me panic attacks

2] extreme physical abuse and beating and chasing at night time because i can't ask for help with neighbors at that time

3] when i was 18, i suspect she adviced a neighbor woman to extremely beat up her kid regularly

all these things are to make men submissive. we are never supposed to long for foid romantic love. they have succeeded without us even knowing. the dad of the kid who got beaten up used to tell us how she is disciplining the kid. too sad even boomers didnt know about foid propaganda. imagine how many generations this should have been happening. foids have defeated jews in continuous control of world. foid training is the reason for liberal men's existence.

also, have you imagined how scared and weak kids always have brutal mother? most of you can't even make sense of anything i say in this because you are in the cucked and "developed" west and not in a curry shithole where things are evident.

i don't know what more they have for us. foids are not civilizable and they are unempathetic primal animals.

4] foids claiming to be depressed and suicidal after 30, living alone is virtue signalling. so we wont be aware of how she is having it so easy. she will also cry about how she is suffering with a brutal husband. this is also a lie.

5] one society fact or rule that was already created by foids in the past will suddenly become evil. but guess what? they will say that we are the ones who kept that rule in the "patriarchial" past society

i will try to post more as much as i can uncover.

Beat her up. Simple solution. Take back control.

wtf niggers no. im talking about protecting men and changing society. my one mom does not matter anymore because i have already become awaken.

The great devouring mother archetype. Read about Carl Jung my boy , he became a psycho analyst just because of his fascination for his mother weird behaviour . carl jung allegedly stated that his mother used to scare him , and he saw ghosty figures entering his mother room at night

The great devouring mother archetype. Read about Carl Jung my boy , he became a psycho analyst just because of his fascination for his mother weird behaviour . carl jung allegedly stated that his mother used to scare him , and he saw ghosty figures entering his mother room at night
wtf. we can never win against foids ?

Maybe these figures were real people from flesh and blood?
Lol it would have been a comedic plot if it was real people with whom his mother was cheating, but no, its fucking scary shit , because he allegedly said that those were shadowy creatures like smoke , ans what's more creepy is this dude Carl Jung was not born in some superstitious nigger ghetto , peasantry,or some underdeveloped country,he belonged to elite family and born in advanced urban swiss suburd yet he had full conviction on these super natural entities

wtf. we can never win against foids ?
I don't know, the very best we can do is ignore foids reality at best and just focus on our self. cause foids are more random and unpredictable than the global stock market

Lol it would have been a comedic plot if it was real people with whom his mother was cheating, but no, its fucking scary shit , because he allegedly said that those were shadowy creatures like smoke , ans what's more creepy is this dude Carl Jung was not born in some superstitious nigger ghetto , peasantry,or some underdeveloped country,he belonged to elite family and born in advanced urban swiss suburd yet he had full conviction on these super natural entities
it's over if your mom made a pact with satan

JFL if they were actually niggers :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't know, the very best we can do is ignore foids reality at best and just focus on our self. cause foids are more random and unpredictable than the global stock market
i think they do it so we won't understand them. they will even sacrifice their benefits to make the situation unclear and confusing.

it's over if your mom made a pact with satan
Its more like fefails.makin pact with satan , foids engage in satanic rituals during sleepovers.the op is right in here that the foids engage in more satanic rituals then the kikes do

i think they do it so we won't understand them. they will even sacrifice their benefits to make the situation unclear and confusing.
noo its because their brains are in control of satanic entities run by different whoremones

Its more like fefails.makin pact with satan , foids engage in satanic rituals during sleepovers.the op is right in here that the foids engage in more satanic rituals then the kikes do
Many females are natural witches.

foids claiming to be depressed and suicidal after 30, living alone is virtue signalling. so we wont be aware of how she is having it so easy. she will also cry about how she is suffering with a brutal husband. this is also a lie.
I used to believe this mess meanwhile they have thousands of people dming them all day

I used to believe this mess meanwhile they have thousands of people dming them all day
this is brutal. we dont even know we are made emotionally and physically weak. fuck this shit.

1] extremely traumatize me as a 10 yr old by threatening suicide every day. literally every day and giving me panic attacks

2] extreme physical abuse and beating and chasing at night time because i can't ask for help with neighbors at that time

3] when i was 18, i suspect she adviced a neighbor woman to extremely beat up her kid regularly

all these things are to make men submissive. we are never supposed to long for foid romantic love. they have succeeded without us even knowing. the dad of the kid who got beaten up used to tell us how she is disciplining the kid. too sad even boomers didnt know about foid propaganda. imagine how many generations this should have been happening. foids have defeated jews in continuous control of world. foid training is the reason for liberal men's existence.

also, have you imagined how scared and weak kids always have brutal mother? most of you can't even make sense of anything i say in this because you are in the cucked and "developed" west and not in a curry shithole where things are evident.

i don't know what more they have for us. foids are not civilizable and they are unempathetic primal animals.

4] foids claiming to be depressed and suicidal after 30, living alone is virtue signalling. so we wont be aware of how she is having it so easy. she will also cry about how she is suffering with a brutal husband. this is also a lie.

5] one society fact or rule that was already created by foids in the past will suddenly become evil. but guess what? they will say that we are the ones who kept that rule in the "patriarchial" past society

i will try to post more as much as i can uncover.
As a Slavcel i experinced smth similiar to you boyo. My mother was always so brutal and strict to me, she is one of the reasons i am inkwel today . :feelsrope:I was not allowed to do shit tons of things when i was teenager compared to kids my age . :feelsbadman:

As a Slavcel i experinced smth similiar to you boyo. My mother was always so brutal and strict to me, she is one of the reasons i am inkwel today . :feelsrope:I was not allowed to do shit tons of things when i was teenager compared to kids my age . :feelsbadman:
:cryfeels: