Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel like a “fixer upper”?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Normies and foids love to act as if you’re “not a fixer upper” and that “you deserve love”, but a textbook sign of a low smv unloved incel is constantly self improving. Diet, looks max, status max, gymcel, whatever it may be, the fact you even feel the need to maxxx yourself just proves you aren’t worth shit and your genetics aren’t good enough to be accepted as is, so you need to “self improve” to barely met the threshold of barely acceptable (if even that).

Frankly life is just a scam, hand you’re an idiot for bothering if not born chad or with a hole. If I wasn’t a coward of the after life or lack thereof I would have offed myself years and years ago.

There's no self improvement for your fucked up years of no socialization and not being a normie. A foid wouldn't have this problem, but no foid will ever give me a shot so I keep falling behind, doesn't matter tf I do.