Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you feel like the main character

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
When everyone in your life is so retarded and incapable of any semblance of complex thought, it can seriously make you feel a lot smarter even when you’re really stupid yourself. I honestly can’t view anyone outside the blackpill as on my level like I could before it. How can anyone be so ignorant and unaware to such blatantly obvious truths. Feels like I’m the only sentient being amongst animals, simple creatures blind to the suffering I feel, can’t even comprehend the pain that I’m in and don’t have the level of compassion to even try. I truly feel alone in this world.

i feel like NPC cause i'm high inhib and i'm very restricted at actions i can do.

I honestly can’t view anyone outside the blackpill as on my level like I could before it. How can anyone be so ignorant and unaware to such blatantly obvious truths.
I feel the same. Being in public makes me feel like I'm in the Truman Show.

IMG 0038

I feel like I've been punished by some higher diety and cursed with eternal loneliness

Travis from Taxi Driver is literally me, I’m shocked more people don’t see that he’s a hyper-autismo and think he’s a fucking weirdo because of war trauma or whatever, which I’m sure he has

How i think i look like when walking down the road
american psycho GIF

The Lord Of The Rings GIF

How i actually look