Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you feel like you have any obligations to anyone?

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
We all know the line "your'e not entitled to sex", and that got me thinking: Does anyone really owe anyone anything?

Do I have an obligation to not commit suicide simply bc my parents raised me/love me? Are we indebted to our parents if they're "good"?

I don't know. It's not like we had a choice in being thrust into this world, so I don't see why we owe our family life simply bc they treat us well.

I certainly don't think we owe society at large anything. Not our time, tax dollars or labor. But it seems to me that the normie man is weighed down by his "obligations".

i try to be a good son/brother/uncle
that's it

My parents, they've tried to help me so much that dropping the ball fills me with extreme guilt.

tbh I don't really feel like I do have some actual obligations to anyone.

Not really. We didn't have any say in being born, our parents made that decision. With very rare exceptions there are no such things as accidental births. So all the bravado about us owing them is bullshit.

That said they did take care of me for 30 years so I am willing to put up with the mandated social requirements that come with having parents and a brother. I won't go above and beyond, but the least I can do is show up for holidays and call them occasionally.

Outside of my immediate family I have zero obligation to society beyond maintaining the peace.

Does anyone really owe anyone anything?
Yes, because the "you're not entitled to sex" logic is bullshit. If people applied that logic to everything like they atarted doing with sex in the last few decades, life would just be hell for everyone.

No. I had no say in where I am today, nor have I ever been helped in any genuine capacity. Fuck everyone else.

My parents, they've tried to help me so much that dropping the ball fills me with extreme guilt.
pretty much same for me.

Yes, because the "you're not entitled to sex" logic is bullshit. If people applied that logic to everything like they atarted doing with sex in the last few decades, life would just be hell for everyone.
welfare whores aren't entitled to the money of other people.

We all know the line "your'e not entitled to sex", and that got me thinking: Does anyone really owe anyone anything?

Do I have an obligation to not commit suicide simply bc my parents raised me/love me? Are we indebted to our parents if they're "good"?

I don't know. It's not like we had a choice in being thrust into this world, so I don't see why we owe our family life simply bc they treat us well.

I certainly don't think we owe society at large anything. Not our time, tax dollars or labor. But it seems to me that the normie man is weighed down by his "obligations".

1. I don't feel obligated to anyone at all, not friends or family, I live only for myself and I will die only for my own cause

2. That last line you said ("But it seems to me that the normie man is weighed down by his "obligations".") is exactly why I don't want to date, or get married or have any kind of relationship. I started to notice at a certain point in my life that the average person doesn't really "live", their life is nothing but a collection of "obligations" and debts, after a certain point society just takes over your entire existence and you are like a puppet

You're dating, well you have to get engaged at some point, oh now you have to get married, oh yeah now you have to have children, great now you have to worry about all those expenses like diapers, tuition, braces, tutors, entertainment, etc.

At some point EVERYBODY wakes up trapped in their own lives, children to raise, bills to pay, in laws to visit and to be on good terms with, financial obligations, sexual obligations, worrying about any and every little thing

I started thinking about all this shit, and I noticed how chaotic a lot of my family members lives are, and I realized I just want no part of it, its just too annoying

I just want to wake up, have some coffee, exercise a bit, then maybe visit a brothel and fuck a 7, then head back home to watch some anime and play some video games, rinse and repeat, every single day, I want a worry free bliss filled life, you can't have that will family around

To me family = burden, problems, worry, stress, etc

I'm a person with a stable drama free life, the average normie isn't and my family members are all normies

When you are an incel, YOU BECOME THE "SAFETY NET" OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

If you become financially successful prepare to be helping everyone fund their chaotic lives

That won't be me, I already have my plans. I'm leaving the country and then I'm changing my name, and I'll likely never go back to where I am right now. I'd prefer if they all forgot about me and left me to be in peace and know that I'm happy, so I'll leave a letter

Last edited:
1. I don't feel obligated to anyone at all, not friends or family, I live only for myself and I will die only for my own cause

2. That last line you said ("But it seems to me that the normie man is weighed down by his "obligations".") is exactly why I don't want to date, or get married or have any kind of relationship. I started to notice at a certain point in my life that the average person doesn't really "live", their life is nothing but a collection of "obligations" and debts, after a certain point society just takes over your entire existence and you are like a puppet

You're dating, well you have to get engaged at some point, oh now you have to get married, oh yeah now you have to have children, great now you have to worry about all those expenses like diapers, tuition, braces, tutors, entertainment, etc.

At some point EVERYBODY wakes up trapped in their own lives, children to raise, bills to pay, in laws to visit and to be on good terms with, financial obligations, sexual obligations, worrying about any and every little thing

I started thinking about all this shit, and I noticed how chaotic a lot of my family members lives are, and I realized I just want no part of it, its just too annoying

I just want to wake up, have some coffee, exercise a bit, then maybe visit a brothel and fuck a 7, then head back home to watch some anime and play some video games, rinse and repeat, every single day, I want a worry free bliss filled life, you can't have that will family around

To me family = burden, problems, worry, stress, etc

I'm a person with a stable drama free life, the average normie isn't and my family members are all normies

When you are an incel, YOU BECOME THE "SAFETY NET" OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

If you become financially successful prepare to be helping everyone fund their chaotic lives

That won't be me, I already have my plans. I'm changing leaving the country and then I'm changing my name, and I'll likely never go back to where I am right now. I'd prefer if they all forgot about me and left me to be in peace and know that I'm happy, so I'll leave a letter
good points!

No I’m pretty free.

No, I don't owe anyone anything. I am a free man. Not to parents, not to siblings not to extended family.

No. I didn't ask to be born. And if I'm not entitled to be happy then no one is entitled to anything from me

I dont owe shit. But I will help my parents out of my own will because they tried their best. The government, society, femgroids, white people, rich people, can all go fuck themselves and die, hopefully I'll be the one to put them all down myself.

That said they did take care of me for 30 years so I am willing to put up with the mandated social requirements that come with having parents and a brother. I won't go above and beyond, but the least I can do is show up for holidays and call them occasionally.

Outside of my immediate family I have zero obligation to society beyond maintaining the peace.
I feel very similarly. I feel like Objectivism is an especially appealing ideology to incels for this reason.

My two married brothers recently got in some ridiculous drama with each other where they are both being idiots and probably won't speak for a while. I just can't fathom why they would do that to themselves. All that obligation, I think, robs a person of time for self reflection. They become slaves to their whims.