Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you find high heels attractive?

?

• Total voters
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't. I like girls' bare feet. I also like to see girls with socks. Neutral towards regular shoes, but high heels are very off-putting

highheels.jpg

Women want a man taller then them so what do they do? Wear shoes that make them taller. But yeah I do find it attractive I don't have a height requirement for women.

they are ok, but i prefer not heels

High heels thrust out the buttocks and arch the back into a natural mammalian copulatory pose called 'lordosis.' Rats do it, sheep do it, dogs do it. It is a naturally sexy posture that men immediately see as sexual readiness. The extra perceived size of the ass probably contributes to sexual attractiveness as well. The shoes themselves are totally impractical, I don't particularly like them.

yes. do they mess up cute feet? cant have that now

It's disgusting, a thing that Becky's will put on, hoping to get a gigachad

Depends on the style I guess. I dislike most high heels like this, trash. I guess the pont of the heel.

I think high heels like goth lolita fashion is ok though.
  original drawn by fuxiyu  c8d85c253d26fe1b464a8367c6c44062

high heels GIF

i really only like it when asian girls wear heels and dance in their videos
everyone else? not so much
it is kinda sexy when a prime age girl wears heels and does that cute bambi walk thing they do though

I don't find any of the tryhard, artificial shit foids do and put in their bodies attractive. Just dress normally and leave your body as it is theory.

They look stupid and sound stupid. Not sure how they can be seen as attractive.
high heels GIF

i really only like it when asian girls wear heels and dance in their videos
everyone else? not so much
it is kinda sexy when a prime age girl wears heels and does that cute bambi walk thing they do though
The only thing I see there I like are the legs. She can be barefoot or in sneakers or in boots. I'm looking at the legs and the ass. Not the fucking feet.

If its the kind of heels that reveal the toenails then yh i love them (certainly if the foid painted her toenails, makes me want to wank immediately).

i do, i wish high heels didn't exist though

It's the foid that makes the outfit and not the other way around.

The same is true for men.

Chads and Stacies can wear whatever they want and will still mog everyone else.

I do like heels though.

Yes unfortunately

I don't think that they are attractive, but I don't really care that much as long they don't hurt themselves. Then I would feel bad.

High heels thrust out the buttocks and arch the back into a natural mammalian copulatory pose called 'lordosis.' Rats do it, sheep do it, dogs do it. It is a naturally sexy posture that men immediately see as sexual readiness. The extra perceived size of the ass probably contributes to sexual attractiveness as well. The shoes themselves are totally impractical, I don't particularly like them.
This and they also use them as an accessory to label average height men as short men that still tower over them if they wouldn't wear those.

Last edited: