Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do You Find White Americans to be Arrogant?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
I find them especially the men to be full of themselves by default, they seem to rate their own looks higher than other groups and have that "invincible" attittude especially the white trash/blue collar/middle 'merikan types.

Haven't met any American in my life.

Most insufferable people on earth

They don't tip but ask to be tipped in Murrica.

Not arrogant enough, too many cucks among us.

I find them especially the men to be full of themselves by default, they seem to rate their own looks higher than other groups and have that "invincible" attittude especially the white trash/blue collar/middle 'merikan types.
Muh I'm Irish/Italian/German American. :soy: :soy: :soy:

niggers are even worse, I haven't met one of them but still wanted to blowtorch those ape retard chimps

White Amerimutts and Eurofags are arrogant in their own ways. Eurofags are pretentious and Amerimutts are proud to be stupid

The worse ones are the ones that are just "American", they're stale as hell.
To be fair, if they just admit that they are "American" and not Germans or Irish/Italian (most White Americans are British, but I guess it's not "trendy" to call yourself British American) and they have nothing in common with those European ethnicities, is at least honest.

To be fair, if they just admit that they are "American" and not Germans or Irish/Italian (most White Americans are British, but I guess it's not "trendy" to call yourself British American) and they have nothing in common with those European ethnicities, is at least honest.

I find all normies arrogant

Your shitskin wrist would break trying to hold a handgun.

And if he could, he would get anally raped by Niggers & beaten before he could do anything.
I live here, dumb fuck.

Your shitskin wrist would break trying to hold a handgun.

And if he could, he would get anally raped by Niggers & beaten before he could do anything.

The only ones dying are cousin fuckers committing suicide.

:lul:What? It doesn’t matter if you have German ancestry or British ancestry. If you were born on American soil you are American :feelskek:

My condolences: You should have been born in curryland, that way you would have an increased chance of dying.

I wanted to live in a better Western country. I'm also not curry or azn.

Yea they are superficial and narcissistic as fuck.
thats where all the black pill BS originated from

I have meet mostly Mormon missionaries from USA.
I wouldn't call them very arrogant.
Maybe a bit.

Met some great white persons, but many others are full of themselves, they put down other races and call themselves the "master race" even on an incel forum, while degrading their curry orbiters. Quite likely to be alt-right Eurocucks, post on how they mog curries, are atheist or "pagan" like their true Nordic ancestors and hate niggers more than foids.

JFL, they (fakecels) did it again

brutal for curries.

Okay GrAY
View attachment 1074578
@Corvus gray now?

Met some great white persons, but many others are full of themselves, they put down other races and call themselves the "master race" even on an incel forum, while degrading their curry orbiters.
It's called "racial realism"
Quite likely to be alt-right Eurocucks, post on how they mog curries, are atheist or "pagan" like their true Nordic ancestors and hate niggers more than foids.
Better to be Pagan than Christian.

And yes, I hate Niggers, but I hate foids more.
JFL, they (fakecels) did it again
Calling us "fakecels" is just a shitty strawman argument.
brutal for curries.
Edited jfl.

Yeah, but to mock them for it on an incel forum.
It's not insulting them for not ascending, getting laid, etc. or looks.

We're criticizing & hating the Nigger race as a whole.
Do you also acknowledge that niggers have higher testosterone levels,
Only because our hormones are under attack: Look at all the speed oils, additives, and other shit chemicals in all our food, water, clothing, etc.
more grip strength and more androgenic features (at the expense of IQ).
Ok, and?

In a way, your argument here is a normie one, since you're only focusing upon physical attributes: Whereas I talk about IQ, civilizational achievements, and you know acting like a human?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back