Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you frown, scowl, and keep your head down when forced to go outside?

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
There is this particular incel type walk where you look down about 3 feet ahead of yourself, walk forward begrudgingly as it there is a heavy load on your head, and usually is accompanied by a frown or scowl. What is your experience with walking as an incel?

i have been doing the incel walk since the 3rd grade. this is something id never even thought bout before but LMAO its so funny how there are so many signs of where you would end up in the social hierarchy right from when you were a child.

Try to avoid being seen, especially my face, feel like I forget how to walk if I feel like anyone's looking. Always look at the ground.

I walk normally with a neutral face. Gotta blend in with the normies mang

I walk like on that virgin vs Chad meme

i have been doing the incel walk since the 3rd grade. this is something id never even thought bout before but LMAO its so funny how there are so many signs of where you would end up in the social hierarchy right from when you were a child.
yep, a normie once commented on how i walk like im about to throw myself over on incoming traffic

yep, a normie once commented on how i walk like im about to throw myself over on incoming traffic
i had my parents point it out to me on multiple occasions when i was a child. i also had no self esteem starting from seventh grade onwards so i would spend every moment outside looking at the ground while walking because i didnt have the courage to meet other people in their eyes

I find myself doing it without knowing due to a bad back and not wanting to draw attention to myself, making eye contact with strangers has lead to trouble in the past.

There is this particular incel type walk where you look down about 3 feet ahead of yourself, walk forward begrudgingly as it there is a heavy load on your head, and usually is accompanied by a frown or scowl. What is your experience with walking as an incel?

Literally me, honestly.

Walked like that for as long as I can remember too.

I have resting bitch face so i always have a frown on my face. At home i just mainly walk like some weird troll but i never walked weird at school so wouldn’t be recorded and shown on those damn social media apps

I hold my head up and scowl

I put my hands in my pockets, put on a hoodie and look down.

i walk like i own the place

Yes, I am ugly so I try to hide my face every time. I do a lot of exercise therapy to avoid getting kyphosis

I walk hard and look forward, it doesn't make any difference

My facial expression is constantly like my avi

Try to avoid being seen, especially my face, feel like I forget how to walk if I feel like anyone's looking. Always look at the ground.