Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you get the impression that redpillers talk about the same shit over and over again too?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Its like they are following a fucking script, man, im telling you. Thats one of the reasons i prefer the blackpill, too. There is always a new way of looking at the same thing, while the redpill has a solypisistical nature.

I follow a relative famous brazilian "content creator" and even his fans are saying his copying another one (who dissapeared after getting almost doxxed) and i dont think he's actually copying him per se.

I go much further than that, i think the redpill IN ITSELF is a copy of the old one.

Redpill leads to blackpill. Once they achieve whatever is supposed to make them "alpha" and it fails, they will see it with their own eyes. They will be miserable and then eventually come to blackpill.

Thats because redpill is a half-measure grift.

There is only so much you can fit in that short space between fiction and reality.

Its like they are following a fucking script, man, im telling you. Thats one of the reasons i prefer the blackpill, too. There is always a new way of looking at the same thing, while the redpill has a solypisistical nature.

I follow a relative famous brazilian "content creator" and even his fans are saying his copying another one (who dissapeared after getting almost doxxed) and i dont think he's actually copying him per se.

I go much further than that, i think the redpill IN ITSELF is a copy of the old one.
if they were actually exploring the subject and looked into more studies
looked for the mechanisms behind human behavior etc...
they inevitably would come across lookism
and this would destroy their grift
they have to sell you the idea that you can do it, you have options and they have the tools you need to make it
they dont, unless they are a plastic surgeon :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Thats because redpill is a half-measure grift.

There is only so much you can fit in that short space between fiction and reality.

if they were actually exploring the subject and looked into more studies
looked for the mechanisms behind human behavior etc...
they inevitably would come across lookism
and this would destroy their grift
they have to sell you the idea that you can do it, you have options and they have the tools you need to make it
they dont, unless they are a plastic surgeon :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Why aren't plastic surgeons spreading the blackpill for more money?

Why aren't plastic surgeons spreading the blackpill for more money?
they are, but only to foids.
look it up, 90% of surgeries are done on foids
and if you go on surgery subreddits, its mostly foids encouraging other foids, while discouraging men posting on there
remember, 80-90% of customer purchases are done by women anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back