Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys feel real?

• Thread starter NeverHadAChanceTard
  • Start date
NeverHadAChanceTard

NeverHadAChanceTard

Recruit
★★★★
I am pretty sure that during my late childhood to early teens i was suffering from derealization and depersonalization. however i feel as if when i was younger i felt more things, bodily sensations, emotions however now i just feel like im looking to someone elses life.

to describe to someone else, every thing is muted, distant and cold. i dont feel much hunger, in fact i have gone several weeks without eating once. i have smashed broken toes back in to place with a hammer, i have been cut, stabbed, bit and beaten but the pain last for once second then it disappears.i want to feel real and that this is my real body. to feel proper body sensation.

i know it was probably a trauma respond but can anyone relate and tell me how to break this shitty curse,.

I feel like a ghost 99% of the time

I used to think I was the only sentient being living in a simulation
i was and for the most part i still think i am one of the few, as i grow and learn i just see people more as biological programs rather than people, its getting too easy to predict people

I feel not fit for this world. Im too scared to do anything and every problem i have makes me cripplingly sad. Everyone else seems to do things automatically and overcome problems. Maybe im the glitched NPC.

I feel not fit for this world. Im too scared to do anything and every problem i have makes me cripplingly sad. Everyone else seems to do things automatically and overcome problems. Maybe im the glitched NPC.
the thing is that you were lied to, you werent given the true strategy guide book because if men realize how fucked things are, they would revolt against the system of oppression against the average man.

imagine how fuck society must be if it only values you for what you can provide. if men were in control we would create large alliances where we would care for every individual in our collective.

the nuclear family is designed to stop men working together, we are mean to create tribes and clans. the best way to revolt against this system is to fully supportive of a true patriarchy.

your ass would have been raised by multiple male leaders in your family that would have taught you how to be a man and how to take control of your own destiny.

your ass would have been raised by multiple male leaders in your family that would have taught you how to be a man and how to take control of your own destiny.
This is the most important part imo. When your own father sees you as a threat and does everything to break your spirit, you never get a chance to become normal.

This is the most important part imo. When your own father sees you as a threat and does everything to break your spirit, you never get a chance to become normal.
your father is probably highly feminized, i have a brother who is also feminized, this nigga goes to therapy and acts just like how a woman would act.

i hate to say it but alot of men are too feminized, its probably the chemicals in the water

I died 5 years ago in a car wreck and I am currently in purgatory.

the thing is that you were lied to, you werent given the true strategy guide book because if men realize how fucked things are, they would revolt against the system of oppression against the average man.
I believed that every kid has some chances to succeed in life. When i realized that genetics and socioeconomic status dictates where will you end up, i gave up completely.

I believed that every kid has some chances to succeed in life. When i realized that genetics and socioeconomic status dictates where will you end up, i gave up
im gonna sound like a fag but one day we are probably the last of a breed, maybe one day incels will be genetically altered out of the gene pool.

your father is probably highly feminized, i have a brother who is also feminized, this nigga goes to therapy and acts just like how a woman would act.

i hate to say it but alot of men are too feminized, its probably the chemicals in the water
You are very right. Most men now have that bitchy personality where they shit on every guy and see them as enemies.

You are very right. Most men now have that bitchy personality where they shit on every guy and see them as enemies.
normies that fear being mogged. its a mog or be mogged world out here

im gonna sound like a fag but one day we are probably the last of a breed, maybe one day incels will be genetically altered out of the gene pool.
Ugly foids are already inseminating themselves with nordic chads sperm. Jfl "femcels" giving birth to chad's kids.

Ugly foids are already inseminating themselves with nordic chads sperm. Jfl "femcels" giving birth to chad's kids.
yeah but these kids will end up becoming low inhib niggers

Life is like videogame with no chance to win

Feels more like Anhedonia to me

I feel like a ghost, invisible to everyone.

At some point I thought I died and that I was living in an afterworld

No I feel like Casper

Again I feel like I’m living in a permanent dream state where nothing is real I deserve to be very attractive