Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys hate reddit?

U

userrrr

Recruit
★★★
I know that r/IncelTears/ suck, but I don't have any social media and enjoy using it time to time

It's not your fault, if Reddit is all there is for your needs then you have no choice.

reddit is for stupid assholes. wish the binladen crew wouldda hit reddit's server room instead of the pentagram

How could you not hate it?

Yes, i absolutely despise reddit and everyone that posts there. Garbage female supremacist website.

Depending on the subreddit, there can be a lot of retards and insane feminists.

But overall, I like Reddit and I still use it. I've been using it since 2011.

It's great for discussing the latest episode of a series, or the latest movie. The main threads can get hundreds of comments and it's nice to read about different theories. I remember back in the day, it was fun to see comments about the most recent Game of Thrones episode, back when it was good.

It's also a good for videogame copemaxxers. Each game has its own subreddit and they tend to be active.

It's great as long as you stay away from mainstream normie and political subreddits

It's great as long as you stay away from mainstream normie and political subreddits

Yep, I just engage in a few subreddits to learn from others experiences with certain compounds. Other than that I don’t give a shit about debating with an internet stranger

i think there are foids and jews on there giving incels stupid advice so yes of course i hate it.

It is good to get a gauge on what different groups of goym are saying. People snitch on themselves on Reddit - and I love it! I have learned a great deal of information on my enemies: foids, Jews, Christians, Mormons, homosexuals, etc.

It has its use, any tech related or programing question you can easily find good answers, anything other then product comparisons you might as well put an ice pick through your skull

The website that banned incels from speaking? A website that lets people shit on you for being an incel but doesn't let people shit on niggers or fat fucks or faggots even though being an incel is objectively a more discriminated and shittier existence?

If you wanna use it that's up to you, at this point real forums like this barely exist anymore and a lot of communities force you to use reddit to discuss things or get information. But don't ever defend what a subversive anti-white hypocritical leftist echochamber piece of shit website it is.

Stay on the small subreddits and it's fine. The bigger ones are all run by the same hyper leftist moderators that have been shown multiple times to be corrupt and bais as fuck. So no I don't hate reddit as a whole

Last edited:
With the burning passion of a thousand exploding suns.