Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys have any friends on discord that are girls?

zemon

zemon

Banned
-
I have one but im sure we would never even be friends if she knew what I looked like what about you guys?

Having a female friend online is pointless as fuck.

i don't use discord but I'd rather rope than have one. Probably messaging many men, a substanital amount of the conversations being sexaul in nature I'd assume. Doesn't matter either way though

No...I don't like holes.

FN

Tfw you will never have a gamer girlfriend. :cryfeels::fuk:
There are no actual gamer girls. Those that call themselves "gamer Girls" are just streamers farming money. :feelskek:

i don't use discord but I'd rather rope than have one. Probably messaging many men, a substanital amount of the conversations being sexaul in nature I'd assume. Doesn't matter either way though
This nigga gay hahahahahaha

Do you even have friends in discord?

TBH dont use discord and even if i do, i would know how to make friends there, even if they are male.

I don't have friends

Foids on discord literally have hundreds of thirsty simps going after them every second. You literally have no chance

I have one but im sure we would never even be friends if she knew what I looked like what about you guys?
Try getting her sympathy,then meet her:smonk:irl

No I don't even use trannycord. I made one and joined like one incel server but don't even browse it because it's full of anime retardation.

How do you even meet people on discord? What communities even are there if you don't play online games and hate gachashit especially.